User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Changes To Whisper Messaging Coming 9/18
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Changes To Whisper Messaging Coming 9/18
Cornpop
Created by: cornpop

10/1/23 @ 4:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is a net negative for the site. I see people making the argument that whispers are a "paid benefit" everywhere. That's not true, as arguably the largest site allows it free with the click of a button. How this is not based on shield number is beyond me. There are many ways to reduce the numbers of whispers, without punishing those of us who are willing to spend here, but unwilling to become VIP. One could also make the argument that any credits bought before the announcement of this change were purchased with a certain site experience in mind, only to have that switched after the purchase was made (a stretch, but we live in a stretchy world). Also, I second the notion seen in many posts here that this will hurt the models in the end, since less of us are comfortable expressing out desires in public chat. I also second the sentiment that most of us are not here to engage in "bro-chat" with other users. No offense meant by this, but the last thing on my mind when I am here is pontificating with other dudes. As much as it sucks, the worst thing we can do is to shrug our shoulders and go along with it. It becomes one of those "use the credits and get out" situations.
Hatedbyher
Created by: hatedbyher

10/1/23 @ 6:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is a net negative for the site. I see people making the argument that whispers are a "paid benefit" everywhere. That's not true, as arguably the largest site allows it free with the click of a button. How this is not based on shield number is beyond me. There are many ways to reduce the numbers of whispers, without punishing those of us who are willing to spend here, but unwilling to become VIP. One could also make the argument that any credits bought before the announcement of this change were purchased with a certain site experience in mind, only to have that switched after the purchase was made (a stretch, but we live in a stretchy world). Also, I second the notion seen in many posts here that this will hurt the models in the end, since less of us are comfortable expressing out desires in public chat. I also second the sentiment that most of us are not here to engage in "bro-chat" with other users. No offense meant by this, but the last thing on my mind when I am here is pontificating with other dudes. As much as it sucks, the worst thing we can do is to shrug our shoulders and go along with it. It becomes one of those "use the credits and get out" situations.

I agree
Mischief_Maker
Created by: mischief_maker

10/4/23 @ 7:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I wanted to whisper back an invitation for a private to Calvin Win today when he started whispering to me but when I got the stupid message that it was only for VIP members, I basically said f- it. I'm out of here.
IAmBatman07
Created by: iambatman07

10/5/23 @ 5:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It has been 23 days since I bought credits. You can say I am on a credit strike, taking a page out of the SAG-AFTRA playbook. Please join me in this credit strike if you are upset about this feature being stripped away from us. Our voices must be heard if any change is to happen. The more support and visibility in this credit strike the more they will take it seriously. Join me and show them we mean business.
ColinTexas
Created by: colintexas

10/5/23 @ 4:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It has been 23 days since I bought credits. You can say I am on a credit strike, taking a page out of the SAG-AFTRA playbook. Please join me in this credit strike if you are upset about this feature being stripped away from us. Our voices must be heard if any change is to happen. The more support and visibility in this credit strike the more they will take it seriously. Join me and show them we mean business.

If it's to recoup costs then just admit it. But if you think this is going to be a gigantic social media chat room,then you are fooling yourselves. I'm going to hang out in other web sites until you sort yourself out.
IAmBatman07

10/5/23 @ 6:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If it's to recoup costs then just admit it. But if you think this is going to be a gigantic social media chat room,then you are fooling yourselves. I'm going to hang out in other web sites until you sort yourself out.

Admit what? That I am not going to buy credits again until they reverse this change? If people keep spending money here, especially on VIP, they are just playing into this site's hands. If people stop buying credits and don't pay for VIP then maybe we can get this "update" reversed.

P.S. This is not a site upgrade, this is a downgrade and should be reversed immediately.
ColinTexas

10/5/23 @ 7:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Admit what? That I am not going to buy credits again until they reverse this change? If people keep spending money here, especially on VIP, they are just playing into this site's hands. If people stop buying credits and don't pay for VIP then maybe we can get this "update" reversed.

P.S. This is not a site upgrade, this is a downgrade and should be reversed immediately.

::quote_end:

Batman, I was asking them to admit it not you. I'm on your side

humboldtar
Created by: humboldtar

10/5/23 @ 7:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm a bit shy and have used whispers in the past as a way to send models requests for tips. Lots of tips. Now I hardly find myself tipping at all because I am no longer making requests. And I am not using this site nearly as much as I had in the past. This policy change feels like a mistake.
Stephen_Black
Created by: stephen_black

10/6/23 @ 9:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I didn't buy credits since the change, joining the strike. More than that I asked for a refund of my last purchase as they changed a significant parameter of the site. Of course no response.
Created by: johnwit

10/6/23 @ 9:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whisper are used in the main by freeloadfing cheapskates who want all the time of the model witholur others... how often do you see a tip just appearing on a blank screen in a room full of whisperers. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SITE... do more things you can please to get rid of the beggars and whisperers. Remember when, and rooms had families chat pvts were fun and you werent stealing from models the way you are now... maybe f4f wiull add more incentives to vip membership. Yes some whispers are needed occcasionally but not for half hour chats, but both models and users are havinbg more fun in open chats without the dead screens and hidden beggars... may be i should have put a u instead of an e inthat word
ColinTexas

10/6/23 @ 9:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whisper are used in the main by freeloadfing cheapskates who want all the time of the model witholur others... how often do you see a tip just appearing on a blank screen in a room full of whisperers. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SITE... do more things you can please to get rid of the beggars and whisperers. Remember when, and rooms had families chat pvts were fun and you werent stealing from models the way you are now... maybe f4f wiull add more incentives to vip membership. Yes some whispers are needed occcasionally but not for half hour chats, but both models and users are havinbg more fun in open chats without the dead screens and hidden beggars... may be i should have put a u instead of an e inthat word

Those of use who were former VIP members, having spent hundreds of thousands of dollars here are not hidden beggars. We don't find any use for the vip membership to exalt ourselves when we enter rooms. Don't generalize us in your little mind. We are here to be with the models, not have to interact with members like, you.
Whatever F4F wants to do is their business. But if it to "create a chatty atmosphere" amongst members, that's a joke. If they want to make the place less of an incentive for members that spend a lot of money without having to join some stupid mindless chat, then that is their business and we will take our money elsewhere. But don't call us beggars just because you want to waste your money on a high and mighty "vip" membership.

Paul_Bryant
Created by: paul_bryant

10/7/23 @ 7:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The interaction has changed for us who spend a lot but don't want the VIP. It's not fun and not easy. And all this talking about this and making us talk to other members. I have no interest in this. I'll spend a lot money but I'm not getting a VIP and I'm not here for some chat experience and I don't care if they are VIP or freeloaders.
Created by: bert171

10/7/23 @ 10:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

both models and users are havinbg more fun in open chats without the dead screens

This is the biggest myth and the one thing I'll never understand. Why is a quiet screen a "dead" screen? Are you people all seeking some kind of guy talk platform here? This site is about flirting with models. Personally, I'm not interested in talking to any single guy when I'm in my favorite girl's chatroom – but hey, we all have different preferences, the only thing I really cannot stand is the attitude of f o r c i n g one's preference onto the others. Just because you like the "bro talk" in public chat, it doesn't mean it's a good thing that I am no longer allowed to whisper unless I pay for it. Let's leave the decision to the users. Everyone who wants can use public chat anyway – it's not like you HAVE to whisper. However, just because you don't like it, you shouldn't be demanding them to behave the same way like you.

By the way, if, as you say, you often see rooms that appear empty cause it contains many whisperers, then.... first of all: so what?! And second: doesn't that prove just perfectly how many people agree with my viewpoint and are in favor of using the whisper function?

When I'm with my favorite model, I usually take her private just to be undisturbed.

Another thing that almost drives me crazy in this debate is people linking whisperers to beggars who don't tip while focusing the model's attention away from others. This is so wrong on many levels. Public chat messages demand the same amount of attention by the model. And whether or how much you tip, does not depend on whether you were whispering or not. The only difference between whispering and public messages is that the others don't see your message. And you wanna know something? That is just how it should be!

Having said all of that, the change to whisper messaging doesn't even bring any difference in my experience. The rooms do not contain more or less activitiy or people whispering than before.
ZaddyDuhh
Created by: zaddyduhh

10/8/23 @ 12:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If they really want to make the free chat more active then instead of doing stupid changes like limiting whispers, maybe don't allow models to be active on multiple sites? 300 models online and I've to rummage through the heap of garbage just to find one chick who is being engaging, most of these models are so busy handling multiple sites that it just ruins their engagement on here.
zn2840
Created by: zn2840

10/10/23 @ 1:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I absolutely dislike this new feature. I shouldn't have to pay additional fees just to talk to a performer who knows I'm a regular customer. If they don't want to deal with whispers then give the option to mute or something like that. I myself will not be paying for the vip or clubs and due to this, will end up not using this site no more. It also feels like this is another way for the site to make additional money while continuing to take big percentages of their performers pay. This site has gone down hill.
AKournikova
Created by: akournikova

10/10/23 @ 1:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hate the "No Whispers without paying" baloney. It is a plain and simple money grab by f4f. Why don't they just own up to it? I "may" buy one last tranche of credits so I can say farewell to a handful of favorites...but, at this point, why should I spend more money on f4f. It's not like the girls get much of it.
IAmBatman07

10/10/23 @ 9:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I absolutely dislike this new feature. I shouldn't have to pay additional fees just to talk to a performer who knows I'm a regular customer. If they don't want to deal with whispers then give the option to mute or something like that. I myself will not be paying for the vip or clubs and due to this, will end up not using this site no more. It also feels like this is another way for the site to make additional money while continuing to take big percentages of their performers pay. This site has gone down hill.

This isn't a feature, this is a slap in the face to every long standing member that has ever been loyal and spent money here to support the wonderful models who choose to stream here. The good news is most of those models are available elsewhere since the administration is slowly dismantling this site all while trying to grab as much money as they can on their way out the door.
28y
Created by: 28y

10/14/23 @ 2:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i don't think it is a good idea and will considerably reduce my conversations with the models therefore reduce spending. The very reason i don't use lj is because i can not have a private conversation there , i can see me not using this site,
i would gladly pay a reasonable monthly fee to use whisper however for me there are no other vip privileges i would use therefore not worth the monthly fee
momo324324
Created by: momo324324

10/18/23 @ 2:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, that's too bad. I won't be spending $40/month to whisper to models.

Created by: conor43

10/18/23 @ 8:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Isnt it terrible that this feature has been stolen from us because of greed
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails