User status
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Fan Clubs
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Fan Clubs
Created by: 640509040147

3/27/23 @ 4:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Any suggestions on which Fan Clubs to join?

I noticed that some models like to give users a “free” membership but that’s usually in exchange for help during contests - especially the holiday themed ones.

Whilst it seems like a nice gesture to receive a membership to a model’s fan club, it also feels like a backhanded compliment when said model rarely hosts a Fan Club show to begin with or has an empty selection of context from their library.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

3/27/23 @ 7:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Join if you like the model. If you are trying to do cost-benefit analysis, you're in the wrong place.
circusboy26
Created by: circusboy26

3/28/23 @ 6:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Indy does great fan club shows
circusboy26

circusboy26

Created by: jaygatsby1925

3/28/23 @ 12:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Indeed, he does. I've been told Fan Club members get 5% savings on private shows, though I don't see that accounted for anywhere. Models have told me about it. I don't recall that F4F publicizes that benefit.
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

5/30/23 @ 2:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

U can try Camilo Watson’s fan club. He gives exclusive pvts for his fans
Created by: twixel

5/30/23 @ 2:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perks of Joining a Model's Fan Club:
5% Discount on private shows with the model
5% Discount on all VOD with the model
Access to exclusive Fan Club member content
Show up in a special color when in a model's chat room that they have picked just for their members!
Be able to write on a wall to your model and her members for private conversations
Get all the special treatment you deserve for being a model's biggest fan!

These are the percs of being in the fan club, it is up to the model on what they do with their fan club/page. Some go all out and add photos, videos, blogs, etc while others just give you the exclusive color in the room and maybe a member's only show.
JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

5/30/23 @ 3:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't bother with fan clubs. Waste of credits in most cases
Created by: gofish

5/30/23 @ 11:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Fan clubs have their PROS and CONS and it all depends on how much effort the model is willing to put into it. The PROS are of course a guaranteed revenue source & for the fact that the model is pretty much open to whatever they might wish to do without the guest users in the room. The CON is of course having a model who does not consider that there needs to be a lot of work on their part to attract members to join.
Yes I am sure some models use it to reward those members who support them in the flirt contests, but there is the PRO side to this as well if the model considers it. That is to take note of the members who the model likes to see in the room as a form of thanks for them coming to the room. In the latter case the fan club might be considered a false front with a positive outcome.
Over all fan clubs are a get what you paid for situation which may be good or bad. For any model out there remember fan clubs will only attract a select group of members, and can sort of limit your ability to attract new viewers to the room. Hope that makes sense. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: gabysgrumps

6/7/23 @ 8:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Fan clubs have their PROS and CONS and it all depends on how much effort the model is willing to put into it. The PROS are of course a guaranteed revenue source & for the fact that the model is pretty much open to whatever they might wish to do without the guest users in the room. The CON is of course having a model who does not consider that there needs to be a lot of work on their part to attract members to join.
Yes I am sure some models use it to reward those members who support them in the flirt contests, but there is the PRO side to this as well if the model considers it. That is to take note of the members who the model likes to see in the room as a form of thanks for them coming to the room. In the latter case the fan club might be considered a false front with a positive outcome.
Over all fan clubs are a get what you paid for situation which may be good or bad. For any model out there remember fan clubs will only attract a select group of members, and can sort of limit your ability to attract new viewers to the room. Hope that makes sense. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I reckon i have my own take on Fan Clubs. I have been member of my #1 Fav's Fan Club since right after I met her, and even made up a nickname to honor her. I feel it is my way of showin' my support for her and even when she was offline for almost a year, I still maintained my membership. Now she's back and as sweet and beautiful and a joy to be in her presence as ever. Stop by and check her out, I think it's well worth yer time.... https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/gabrielle-xo/about.php

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

6/7/23 @ 10:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I reckon i have my own take on Fan Clubs. I have been member of my #1 Fav's Fan Club since right after I met her, and even made up a nickname to honor her. I feel it is my way of showin' my support for her and even when she was offline for almost a year, I still maintained my membership. Now she's back and as sweet and beautiful and a joy to be in her presence as ever. Stop by and check her out, I think it's well worth yer time.... https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/gabrielle-xo/about.php

Gabys Grumps aka Sir LicksaLot, this is Male Performer Chat. We're not interested in your girlfriend's room.
SethOwen86
Created by: sethowen86

6/9/23 @ 3:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gabys Grumps aka Sir LicksaLot, this is Male Performer Chat. We're not interested in your girlfriend's room.

I second this. The weird cuck obsession throughoutthe shared forums is more than enough. Lets the gay forums be for gay users.

6/10/23 @ 4:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you're not interested in what I hav to say it's your prerogative to skip over it and move on. makes no difference straight/gay or whatever the principle is still the same... Showin' support for your favorite performer..

6/10/23 @ 4:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I second this. The weird cuck obsession throughoutthe shared forums is more than enough. Lets the gay forums be for gay users.

If you're not interested in what I hav to say it's your prerogative to skip over it and move on. makes no difference straight/gay or whatever the principle is still the same... Showin' support for your favorite performer..

sweet_for_u
Created by: sweet_for_u

6/12/23 @ 9:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lets the gay forums be for gay users.

I spend my time and money with the female models, and this is my first time posting in this forum. The quality and quantity of conversation isn't as good in the Female Performer Chat, so you may see more straight guys coming here to read and get advice. I hope that we are welcome, as a lot of the issues we face and experiences we have using the site are the same, as GabysGrumps alluded to.

Having said that, I don't see the point in promoting any female models here, regardless of how lovely they may be. If people from here want to spend time with them, they'll find them.
Valerio Caluzzi
Created by: Valerio Caluzzi

7/28/23 @ 4:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a male model, first hand I must apologize, because I wish I had seen this forum before. Your comment is the most accurate, but as a Model I must say that the misinformation of how the Fans Club should be used is very big. It goes a little further, pointing to the Studio that hires the models, because they only activate the Fans Club but never say what you use it for, when 2 years ago I started transmitting, it was really a whole new world which now I am still learning and that's why I'm here, so I promise as a model I will do my best to change the thinking about the Fans Club, because I will be great, you will see.

Created by: gofish

8/6/23 @ 2:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

GabysGrumps glad to know the fanclub is working out for you & be it with a guy or a gal really makes little difference.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails