User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Lonely Asian boy wants company
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Lonely Asian boy wants company
Ron F
Created by: Ron F

5/22/13 @ 2:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi!! My names Ron F from Phillipines and Im new on this site. I love to meet people and Id really like you to join me in my room between 7 and 12 pm. Its so quite and lonely on my own. Please come and say hello and maybe have some fun
chrisbill1949: Love you all
chrisbill1949: Ron
Sam A
Created by: Sam A

5/22/13 @ 2:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi!! My names Ron F from Phillipines and Im new on this site. I love to meet people and Id really like you to join me in my room between 7 and 12 pm. Its so quite and lonely on my own. Please come and say hello and maybe have some fun

u r gay guy????
Sam A

5/23/13 @ 11:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

u r gay guy????

but i hate the guys gay!!
Ester M
Created by: Ester M

5/23/13 @ 12:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so what the fuck you doing here then!!
or maybe you waiting for girls here?
if you hate gay guys you will not stay longer than 15 day (one period)
good luck
damn i dont want to insult but iam really mad!!!!
Ester M
Created by: Ester M

5/23/13 @ 12:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

no i cant keep that inside!!
youre stupid!!
Jake Trenton
Created by: Jake Trenton

5/23/13 @ 1:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is that a girls' swimsuit? So, he hates "the guys gay," but is apparently into transvestitism.
Hmm... Well, whatever. Good luck with reality, J. Edgar Homophobe.

:smoking
Created by: gayslave4u

5/23/13 @ 2:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

DON'T WORRY DUMBASS .. AFTER SEEING WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, YOU CAN BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. NO SELF-RESPECTING GAY GUY WOULD DO YOU ANYWAY.
:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Sam A

5/23/13 @ 2:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

im sorry I'm not wrong I wanted to say that I hated them I wanted to say that I like boys gays IM IDIOT!! and I apologize as I wrote in a moment of inattention
chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

5/23/13 @ 2:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

im sorry I'm not wrong I wanted to say that I hated them I wanted to say that I like boys gays IM IDIOT!! and I apologize as I wrote in a moment of inattention

I went to your room just now, and asked "if you hate gay guys, then why are you here?" You banned me, without so much as a single word. Explain, please.
Sam A

5/23/13 @ 2:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I went to your room just now, and asked "if you hate gay guys, then why are you here?" You banned me, without so much as a single word. Explain, please.

Why i Need credits and you speak This and many customers were just said that and already think I'm not who I say be
Created by: forgottenclone

5/23/13 @ 3:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so what the fuck you doing here then!!
or maybe you waiting for girls here?
if you hate gay guys you will not stay longer than 15 day (one period)
good luck
damn i dont want to insult but iam really mad!!!!

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

Another few words that come to mind:

Hypocrite
Fake
Poser

Bet you practically creamed your lil straight boy panties when you saw this chance to finally redeem yourself. Now who is "a slave crawling to his (Gay) Masters like an ass-licking dog for credits"? :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

You'd think you'd be more sympathetic seeing that Doofus trolls on the girl's forum and sticks his big foot in his less than English fluent mouth just like YOU do. :twocents

chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

5/23/13 @ 9:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Love gay guys. Hate gay guys. Why comment at all? Either way it raises a red flag (arouses suspicion as to your motive/mindset) And trying to sweep it under the rug with a quick ban doesn't help your credibility much at all. :twocents Best of luck in your quest for credits...
Created by: your_heart_is_heavy_and_red

5/24/13 @ 3:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Okay hmmm ... I really should read Ms. Murmurs to catch up on the world more often *sigh* but I've always been afraid that if my IPA shows up on his tracking list too often I'll suddenly be a topic of discussion there AGAIN ... *shrug*

Let me preface this with a slight trip down mammary lane ... not THAT far in the past I remember that the cross the line visitations between what was then termed "female forum" and "gay forum" (and for croist sake it's been so long since I've seen the Moodle App entry points that I'm unsure wtf they say now but i remember it was for ages labeled such in that bit of mystery scripting) and when they did occur huge bits of rancor and homophobia greeted the male visitors. For the most part only I and Sara Lynn and Harley Marie were 'seen' on this side though I know some others dropped by rooms and chatted a couple of ya up. (lol I do remember Mssr. Haley popping up on the fem side and he and I bashing each other a bit) (he got his revenge when I showed up on his room list and got an instant ban) (smiles)

At that time I so admired the discussions in the male rooms for their general civility, subjects often discussed, and the far fewer number of equivalent begs to the femm "show tits bb"s that overwhelm even the steadiest mind on the femm side. I'm making some suppositions and jumping to a huge number of conclusions based upon the recent growing number of conflicts I'm seeing here in the male forum threads, and the rather disrespectful manner in which many male performers are now behaving in the female forum threads.

(yeah I fucking love lists ... so what?)
Supposition 1. Male Performers are largely like true straight males in the 'real' world ... most will fuck anything that moves and a hell of a lot of openings (such as knotholes) that do not.
Note: okay this was rather gratuitous but I had to say something awful and slightly amusing or I wouldn't be the creature that I seem to be; just ignore number 1 okay? Mark it down to my hostility to males in general.

Supposition 2. Male performers are being 'drafted' by studios not really understanding the nature of the employment environment in which they will be working. I know that for many of the female performers this is not a novel situation; so many are, as the love of my life says "Young Dumb and Full of Cum" or so desperate for an income that they simply do not investigate the environment and its potential pitfalls adequately.

Supposition 3. Males contract with the site to actually meet women to fuck ... in this case female performers. I'm relatively certain on this score having witnessed so many of the male performer community conducting themselves in full hunt both in the female performer rooms on the site AND in the female performer chat threads. Now you ALL know how I abhor this from multiple points, the only one of which my dears that bares any real value to both you (male performers) and the site in general is ... it's simply BAD for the business. It drives the male CUSTOMERS willingness to SPEND on those females you are busily trying to 'seduce' into the ground and so you are doing the females a rather large disservice. Additionally let me point THIS out to you ... I've watched you guys do this for several (many) years now ... for fuck's sake what makes you think that behaving JUST LIKE SOME PANTING DWEEB MALE CUSTOMER turns a female model ON? Don't you think they already are disgusted by asslickers and "oh I'd love ta ..." wankers? *eyeroll*

I've a lot more suppositions and such but let me get to the actual point of this contribution to this current wave of postings in this forum ...

What the FUCK is going on with you guys? This side of the site used to be united in its hatred of just ONE thing ... and that brings us round to the Ms. Murmurs bit again ... the ONLY thing that used to raise such rancor in these threads was the presence on the site of a single male model and HE'S GONE! Is that why all this model against model 'homophobic ranting' and insanity is going ON NOW? Cos' Adam LEFT?

It really really makes my heart ache when I watch you guys behave like you ALL are doing currently. Doesn't the REAL world present EACH of you with ENOUGH of this sort of crap? Jesus H. Freud on a Popsicle stick it certainly does ME! Performers as a GROUP are faced with enough challenges and burdens JOINTLY in their contract agreements, pay arrangements, studio conditions, costume and battery and dildo wear and tear, makeup and lighting and camera and computer crap that your attentions should be focused upon THAT rather than the crap that seems to pop outta your fingertips FAR TOO OFTEN.

I long for the days when THIS side of the site was more calm, more cultured, and god DAMN it better behaved.

meh(tm) and BAH(tm) on alla ya for this sort of crap!

signed
You KNOW who!

musical interlude:
sing together

Scarlett Slade
Created by: Scarlett Slade

5/24/13 @ 5:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Okay hmmm ... I really should read Ms. Murmurs to catch up on the world more often *sigh* but I've always been afraid that if my IPA shows up on his tracking list too often I'll suddenly be a topic of discussion there AGAIN ... *shrug*

Let me preface this with a slight trip down mammary lane ... not THAT far in the past I remember that the cross the line visitations between what was then termed "female forum" and "gay forum" (and for croist sake it's been so long since I've seen the Moodle App entry points that I'm unsure wtf they say now but i remember it was for ages labeled such in that bit of mystery scripting) and when they did occur huge bits of rancor and homophobia greeted the male visitors. For the most part only I and Sara Lynn and Harley Marie were 'seen' on this side though I know some others dropped by rooms and chatted a couple of ya up. (lol I do remember Mssr. Haley popping up on the fem side and he and I bashing each other a bit) (he got his revenge when I showed up on his room list and got an instant ban) (smiles)

At that time I so admired the discussions in the male rooms for their general civility, subjects often discussed, and the far fewer number of equivalent begs to the femm "show tits bb"s that overwhelm even the steadiest mind on the femm side. I'm making some suppositions and jumping to a huge number of conclusions based upon the recent growing number of conflicts I'm seeing here in the male forum threads, and the rather disrespectful manner in which many male performers are now behaving in the female forum threads.

(yeah I fucking love lists ... so what?)
Supposition 1. Male Performers are largely like true straight males in the 'real' world ... most will fuck anything that moves and a hell of a lot of openings (such as knotholes) that do not.
Note: okay this was rather gratuitous but I had to say something awful and slightly amusing or I wouldn't be the creature that I seem to be; just ignore number 1 okay? Mark it down to my hostility to males in general.

Supposition 2. Male performers are being 'drafted' by studios not really understanding the nature of the employment environment in which they will be working. I know that for many of the female performers this is not a novel situation; so many are, as the love of my life says "Young Dumb and Full of Cum" or so desperate for an income that they simply do not investigate the environment and its potential pitfalls adequately.

Supposition 3. Males contract with the site to actually meet women to fuck ... in this case female performers. I'm relatively certain on this score having witnessed so many of the male performer community conducting themselves in full hunt both in the female performer rooms on the site AND in the female performer chat threads. Now you ALL know how I abhor this from multiple points, the only one of which my dears that bares any real value to both you (male performers) and the site in general is ... it's simply BAD for the business. It drives the male CUSTOMERS willingness to SPEND on those females you are busily trying to 'seduce' into the ground and so you are doing the females a rather large disservice. Additionally let me point THIS out to you ... I've watched you guys do this for several (many) years now ... for fuck's sake what makes you think that behaving JUST LIKE SOME PANTING DWEEB MALE CUSTOMER turns a female model ON? Don't you think they already are disgusted by asslickers and "oh I'd love ta ..." wankers? *eyeroll*

I've a lot more suppositions and such but let me get to the actual point of this contribution to this current wave of postings in this forum ...

What the FUCK is going on with you guys? This side of the site used to be united in its hatred of just ONE thing ... and that brings us round to the Ms. Murmurs bit again ... the ONLY thing that used to raise such rancor in these threads was the presence on the site of a single male model and HE'S GONE! Is that why all this model against model 'homophobic ranting' and insanity is going ON NOW? Cos' Adam LEFT?

It really really makes my heart ache when I watch you guys behave like you ALL are doing currently. Doesn't the REAL world present EACH of you with ENOUGH of this sort of crap? Jesus H. Freud on a Popsicle stick it certainly does ME! Performers as a GROUP are faced with enough challenges and burdens JOINTLY in their contract agreements, pay arrangements, studio conditions, costume and battery and dildo wear and tear, makeup and lighting and camera and computer crap that your attentions should be focused upon THAT rather than the crap that seems to pop outta your fingertips FAR TOO OFTEN.

I long for the days when THIS side of the site was more calm, more cultured, and god DAMN it better behaved.

meh(tm) and BAH(tm) on alla ya for this sort of crap!

signed
You KNOW who!

musical interlude:
sing together

Wonderfully communicated, sir/madam!
I have found the male forum to always be entertaining, sweet, scintillating and generally a fun place to be (yes I stalk thee, male forum :evil). I have been under the impression for some time now that the guys have it better in that they get to meet genuinely good people willing to spend time with them as individuals and not just as a pair of cajiggers (aka whatchumacallits). You hear a lot less of "show tits", "show ass", "get naked you *****" in their rooms and see more genuine friendships being formed.

I hope that you do not lose track of this and remain the gentlemen that you are. I have nothing to gain or lose by saying this, seeing as I'm from the other side of the stream :winkwink but nonetheless here it is.

Good day :twocents

chrisbill
Created by: chrisbill

5/24/13 @ 6:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

chrisbill

5/24/13 @ 6:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

guys!!!! as someone who frequents the asian rooms on this site, I see daily the lack of traffic in the rooms these days. In another thread, Tristan was also commenting on it. I don't know why there are so few visitors these days to the asian rooms, but I am sure it is a fact, and seems to have been now for past 2 months. Its no fun to sit opn your own and wait for customers who never appear; so please guys just call in occasionally, even if you dont private the models; to say Hello cost nothing.
chrisbill

5/24/13 @ 6:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

guys!!!! as someone who frequents the asian rooms on this site, I see daily the lack of traffic in the rooms these days. In another thread, Tristan was also commenting on it. I don't know why there are so few visitors these days to the asian rooms, but I am sure it is a fact, and seems to have been now for past 2 months. Its no fun to sit opn your own and wait for customers who never appear; so please guys just call in occasionally, even if you dont private the models; to say Hello cost nothing.
totallybogus
Created by: totallybogus

5/24/13 @ 7:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:offtopic

Sorry, chrisbill, but I'm going to stay off topic.

These three suppositions from Your_Heart_Is_Heavy_And_Red are entirely correct. Given the conditions under which models are recruited and work, we shouldnt be surprised when homophobia, ie the truth, rears its inconvenient head and intrudes on our fantasy world. Most of the models on this site would not be here if they had alternatives, and many find alternatives, rather than stay. As the saying goes, hes just not that into you.

And while its easy to maul some clueless model for his homophobia, as members lets not forget our own fetishization of straight or barely bi-curious models. Their regular references to their girlfriends or the random women they meet are aspects of their appeal, and assure us of their masculinity. They are the real men, and we are oh so grateful they let us spend credits on them. Twice this week Ive seen U.S. models on the male side having sex with female partners on cam. These were not duo shows. More like do me shows. Nor were these late night shows; the midday crowds cheered for more.

stinks
Created by: stinks

5/24/13 @ 8:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

cute hot asian boy please post your schedule on your biography so I can see it in my time zone.thank you ron
Sam A

5/24/13 @ 11:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On Spanish

ya que eh despertado muchas furias gracias a mis errores y mi traductor que funciona un poco mal y no traduce muy bien las cosas
se los digo en mi idioma nativo el espaol que no queria despertar tanta rabia y discordia y mucho menos hacerlos sentir mal con lo que dije anteriormente ya que no era lo que tenia planeado decir era que me gustan los chicos gays no los odio...
y quiero disculparme con Ron ya que el es el mayor afectado por mis palabras y asi que digo lo siento mucho Ron no queria herir tus sentimientos ni ofenderte lo siento de todo corazon.

Att Sam A Translator on spanish
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails