User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

"Who else wants Shaylla ?"
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: "Who else wants Shaylla ?"
blue_lover74
Created by: blue_lover74

3/21/09 @ 2:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I wanted to write this thread with a non-traditional approach

Why am I so attracted to Shaylla? She is so beautifulbut why is she so beautiful..she just is. I like her dark black hair I like her tanned skin its like the color of hot buttered popcorn...Shaylla is Slovakian booty lusciousI want to kiss her juicy lips and caress her smooth body..her privates are so sensual the way she lets her dildo slip in and out of her hot pocket.Naked her body is a work of art a European masterpieceIn clothes shes even hotter.You should see her in a white shirt and blue jeansI am an American dude that has a crush on ShayllaI told her that she thought it was funny..She is neatI love her because shes European.Her accent is cool.Some days I wish I could reach beyond my laptop screen and give Shaylla a hug and a kiss..Kiss Kiss for you my Princess Shayllaher facial expressions are so animated she doesnt have to say much for you to understand how she feelsIs she my favorite model I never would say that. Am I in love with Shayllas image or the content she provides. I am not sure I love the way Shaylla chews her food..I love the way Shaylla drinks her energy drinkShe is a strong sweet sensual woman..Would it be unfair to the other models.ProbablyIf I could clone Shaylla I would she is one of Gods most beautiful creations..My ideal girlfriend would look like Shayllaand act like Shaylla.I like her little notebook that she uses to jot down her notesShaylla is so cute..How come no one has written a thread about Shaylla on the ForumsAre they too chicken to express their admiration for this beautiful 5 star model..

MyDyingBride
Created by: mydyingbride

6/3/09 @ 12:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I miss my smoulinka and schatje Shaylla. She hasnt been on now for almost 6 days now. I hope she will be back online soon...
blue_lover74

6/4/09 @ 12:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sounds like you really miss her dude, maybe you should send her an email :winkwink
blue_lover74

6/5/09 @ 8:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Where are the rest of the Shaylla fans out there ?

I know there has to be tons of Shaylla fans her room is crowded everytime she is on. Also, she performs so many privates.

Nobody except MyDyingBride leaves comments for her.

Shaylla if you are reading this, you are the sexiest brunette on Flirt4Free.

How come you never post a reply in the forums ?
blonde_lover
Created by: blonde_lover

6/5/09 @ 10:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:guitar blue-lover i see u are back from your rural roots ! :smoking
blue_lover74

6/5/09 @ 11:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey nice talking to you again blonde_lover. By the way which blondes on flirt4free do you like the most ?
blonde_lover
Created by: blonde_lover

6/5/09 @ 11:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:helpme well i dont know if i ever met a true blonde but i think most blondes are sort of bitchy . what do u think ?
blue_lover74

6/5/09 @ 11:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Most of the models I like on this site are usually foreign and have black or brunette hair. Personally, these are my favorite brunettes on flirt4free.

#1 Shaylla ( I think Shaylla is the finest Slovakian model on this site, I love her smile and the way she raises her one eyebrow so curiously her hair is so soft and it looks so cute when she has it brushed back and it has little crinkly waves. Also her tanned skin is so cool; every time she wears black lingerie on web cam its so hot)

#2 Emelda (because she has this hot shoulder lick she does and she moves real sexy, something about the way she moves its hard to explain real sensuous)

#3 Adryane (I like the way her boobs and her body look so soft on camera and her face is really pretty, she has this signature dance what I call the Adryane Bounce or jiggle she does on web cam you have to experience it to understand it)

What they all have in common is they are either from Slovakia or Romania.
blue_lover74

6/5/09 @ 12:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My top 3 blondes would probably be:

#1 Alyssah Simone (beautiful face and sexy body. She is just an awesome web cam personality so hard to describe and just so good at what she does. I wish she had a television show. Her life really fascinates me. I hope she writes a book someday on her adventures I would buy it. She has mastered the game of the web cam model completely.

#2 Gabriella Lee ( a really hot Spanish chick from Spain nice personality and a hot body I love the way she says Hola Carinos (it means Hello Sweethearts in spanish), every time she is in open chat.

#3 Sedenna (She is like the Amsterdam version of Heidi Klum, so funny, a real witty sarcastic humor. I laugh a lot when I am in her room and I hear her stories emanate out of my computer speakers)
MyDyingBride

6/5/09 @ 12:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And i thought this topic was about "Who else wants Shaylla ?" lol...
blue_lover74

6/5/09 @ 12:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are correct this chat room is for Shaylla fans.
So feel free to post a comment about your adventures with Shaylla, the sexiest brunette on flirt4free.

Now I need just one ice cold Heineken beer. You only get one and yes its ice cold with pieces of floating ice particles in it.
MyDyingBride

6/6/09 @ 4:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Now I need just one ice cold Heineken beer. You only get one and yes its ice cold with pieces of floating ice particles in it.

Did you check the expiry date? There are not supposed to be ice particles in it, lol

I dunno about which Heineken ice cold beer you talk about, but here in Holland we dont have this beer in bottles. You can only buy it in a pub and they have a special beer tap for it which need special glasses which are kept cold, or you need to buy a home beer tap (beer tender) and this way you cant drink it at home.

So if you bought Heineken beer which have ice particles floating in it (which is gross), your fridge has the wrong temperature or the beer you bought is not good, lol

Created by: lickau

6/6/09 @ 1:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Welcome back blue_lover :thumbsup

:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup

Model Beer is always sexy :thumbsup
blue_lover74

6/6/09 @ 1:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In America, Heineken beer comes in a green bottle. Why a green bottle? I am not sure why. Its also served in a very cold mug in most restaurants or pubs. The part about the ice particles in it, well I just threw that statement in there. I like to drink all my cold drinks with frozen ice particles in them its just a cool thing to do. Lol, you think beer with frozen floating ice particles in it is gross thats very funny.

:bulb
blue_lover74

6/6/09 @ 2:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks, LickaU are you a Shaylla fan also ? Because I have never seen you in her room. :thumbsup
MyDyingBride

6/8/09 @ 12:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My congratulations to Shaylla for winning the "Full Moon Madness" contest!

Kusjes...

6/8/09 @ 2:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks, LickaU are you a Shaylla fan also ? Because I have never seen you in her room. :thumbsup

Shaylla is a sexy lady . I have not visited her room to the best of my memory
I will stop by in the future

The average number of female models is 70 - 110 sometimes when I log on
Usually is 1 of my favorites working and/or I spend my time reading or answering in the Forum

The BEST topics have model inteaction :twocents
I say let this topis go down - Announce you willl close it and make a topic named "Shaylla is great" etc

Please invite Shaylla to answer in new topic .

Thank you for introducing another model to many
:thumbsup
blue_lover74

6/8/09 @ 10:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think Shaylla is shy and she probably never reads the forums and she will never respond. However, she does have a lot of fans who secretly admire her but they will never post on the forums probably because as MyDyingBride strongly pointed out in the open chat room,

That they are in other models rooms and they probably think they are cheating on another model if they post a thread saying how great Shaylla is. All you hear about on the forums are these two other models and I wont say their names but one of the names starts with A the other with an S.

And if you read the forums often you can pretty much figure who they are. By the way my favorite Shaylla picture is in her bio it is number 6 out of 70, the picture were she is in the yellow outfit with her hand under her chin.

:guitar

6/8/09 @ 11:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Our Full Moon Madness performer contest has ended. You can view the final results below.

Rank Top Girls

1 Shaylla

Took a lot of members to make Shaylla #1 in recent contest Moon Madness :thumbsup

My 1st Favorite has never posted in the Forums yet either :(

Some members , including me , go to a models room from Forum link that says "I'm online"

Congrats Shaylla and her fans :drinkup
blue_lover74

6/8/09 @ 11:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!! TO SHAYLLA THE GODDESS

Who finally gets the recognition she deserves for all her hard work and perseverance.
May you win many more awards in your lifetime. The world is yours Shaylla

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails