User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

"American Girls" Category
Female Performer Chat: "American Girls" Category
Kickster
Created by: kickster

3/12/12 @ 1:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is sooo frustrating. 12 models online in the "American Girls" category and only 3 are actually from the United States of AMERICA!

And when you let them know they are in the wrong category they say its a mistake and yet a week later they are still there. Maybe you flirt should just dump that category since its being abused. If a girl is in the squirt category she better squirt... if she is in the anal category she better do anal.... etc etc etc.

I don't wanna see a blonde when I am looking for a brunette.... I don't wanna see A & B cup girls if I am looking in the big boobs category.

Soooo irritating that these girls are being that deceptive.
fozzzy
Created by: fozzzy

3/12/12 @ 2:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wow, I really hadn't realized how hard it is to move to another room, just a mouse click away, must be like using turn signals. lol :)
Kickster

3/12/12 @ 3:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wow, I really hadn't realized how hard it is to move to another room, just a mouse click away, must be like using turn signals. lol :)

Yup easy enough to change rooms but using DECEPTION to lure people in is just not right. I go to specific categories for a REASON and if I am looking for an AMERICAN GIRL I do not go to that category to find a Russian, Slovakian, German, Romanian, Brazilian, Colombian etc.

fozzzy
Created by: fozzzy

3/12/12 @ 8:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Something to remember about the "American Girls" Not all of them are from the U.S., The South
American girls count in this category also, and while I understand your frustration, keep in mind
how much competition these ladies are up against and try to be patient. Admin usually takes care of these issues, it may take some time, but they are usually fairly resolved.
Tori Karsin
Created by: Tori Karsin

3/13/12 @ 11:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is sooo frustrating. 12 models online in the "American Girls" category and only 3 are actually from the United States of AMERICA!

And when you let them know they are in the wrong category they say its a mistake and yet a week later they are still there. Maybe you flirt should just dump that category since its being abused. If a girl is in the squirt category she better squirt... if she is in the anal category she better do anal.... etc etc etc.

I don't wanna see a blonde when I am looking for a brunette.... I don't wanna see A & B cup girls if I am looking in the big boobs category.

Soooo irritating that these girls are being that deceptive.

I happen to be all American and I really have huge boobs....... You should come check me out!;) JS.......
Kickster

3/14/12 @ 11:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh btw I would like to add this.... the DESCRIPTION for the Category

American Webcam Girls-

Sometimes you just want a girl you can relate to, and we have some of the sexiest american girls on adult cams. These are girls you can have a real conversation with; if you are not into language barriers or broken English, our american girls are more your speed. European cam girls are hot, but sometimes sex chat is just better when you understand each other. These naughty webcam babes are broadcasting live from the USA. Our american girls are from all over the United States, including South Carolina, California, Las Vegas, New York and everywhere on the map. Video chat now with a cute American cam girl.

** Note that this is USA not Mexico or South America. **
grumpnose
Created by: grumpnose

3/14/12 @ 11:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So you would exclude Canadian girls from "American Girls" category, even though they are in North America and speak perfect english? How about an American Girl that lives in Canada. One more thing, the category is "American Girls" not "Resident and Citizen of the United States Girls".
Taisa
Created by: Taisa

3/15/12 @ 5:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh btw I would like to add this.... the DESCRIPTION for the Category

American Webcam Girls-

Sometimes you just want a girl you can relate to, and we have some of the sexiest american girls on adult cams. These are girls you can have a real conversation with; if you are not into language barriers or broken English, our american girls are more your speed. European cam girls are hot, but sometimes sex chat is just better when you understand each other. These naughty webcam babes are broadcasting live from the USA. Our american girls are from all over the United States, including South Carolina, California, Las Vegas, New York and everywhere on the map. Video chat now with a cute American cam girl.

** Note that this is USA not Mexico or South America. **

Wow I actually find that description quite offensive... "if you are not into broken English"...as if they were assuming everyone outside of the USA speaks English poorly.
Created by: .jeffie.

3/15/12 @ 5:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I find it offensive too

Kickster would also want to exclude from the american girls category anyone who was born elsewhere but moved to the USA, as they are not FROM the United States of America
Kickster

3/15/12 @ 7:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Taisa said:

Wow I actually find that description quite offensive... "if you are not into broken English"...as if they were assuming everyone outside of the USA speaks English poorly.

.Jeffie. said:

I find it offensive too

Kickster would also want to exclude from the american girls category anyone who was born elsewhere but moved to the USA, as they are not FROM the United States of America

Kickster said:

I am offended that you find this offensive.

Did I create this category?? No. Did I write the description for this category. No. Do I take offense to the fact that there are deceptive models using this category thinking they will gain from it. YES.

Grumpnose again please READ the category description: These naughty webcam babes are broadcasting live from the USA.

Jeffie: These naughty webcam babes are broadcasting live from the USA.

I know it is sooooo difficult to understand english and all.

These naughty webcam babes are broadcasting live from the USA.

Wait what was that you said?? Canada?? Yeah I know some of the Canadian babes are hoot ehh?? and man can we relate but until they give up and become part of the USA I guess they are still Canadian.
Created by: suggs

3/15/12 @ 7:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

#soap box mode

Sooo in your opinion ONLY models that are born in america, live in america can be in the american girls section?? = OK answer this - Does that mean a model that has moved OUT of america to canada or england or ANYWHERE else in the world ,can they no longer allowed in the american girls section?

My advice - power down the pc, have a beer, smoke a cigarette or joint - whatever you do to lighten up and stop being so uptight. I bet 90% of models are in a category that is not an exact match to them. The vast majority of bios are written by studios NOT models. Why not complain about those - for example there might be listed in the southern girls section models that are from states in the north. mode ks not at college listed in the college girls section etc.

Stop being a whiny little snot and just enjoy the site for what it is - a place to have a good time with beautiful women

#steps off my soap box
SlVlASl-l
Created by: slvlasl-l

3/15/12 @ 7:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

if your gonna have a #soapboxmoment you should probably also have a #spellcheckmoment #justsayin :drinkup
Kickster

3/15/12 @ 8:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Are broadcasting live from the USA"

I kinda think that really kind of explains it.

ARE

BROADCASTING

LIVE

FROM

THE

USA

3/15/12 @ 8:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

if your gonna have a #soapboxmoment you should probably also have a #spellcheckmoment #justsayin :drinkup

:bowdown I'm sorry - I didn't know the spelling police were in residence :orglaugh

3/15/12 @ 8:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Are broadcasting live from the USA"

I kinda think that really kind of explains it.

ARE

BROADCASTING

LIVE

FROM

THE

USA

You are missing the point as well - if you follow the description you so eloquently had copied - MODELS FROM OUTSIDE OF AMERICA THAT ARE BROADCASTING FROM AMERICA CAN BE IN THAT CATEGORY!!! Where in the description does it say the models HAVE to be BORN in the US to be in that section ?? NOWHERE It only states they are broadcasting from USA. There is a BIG difference

Created by: .jeffie.

3/15/12 @ 10:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This was your original complaint Kickster - that only 3 of 12 girls in the category were actually FROM the USA. It wasn't until later that you started quoting the Flirt4Free category description

I think you should take Suggs' advice

:thumbsup
SlVlASl-l
Created by: slvlasl-l

3/15/12 @ 10:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

if your....

:bowdown I'm sorry - I didn't know the spelling police were in residence :orglaugh

it's cool I just turned myself in to the grammar police. #cellmateswithgoatboy

Kandi Kylie
Created by: Kandi Kylie

3/15/12 @ 11:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

im american that makes 4 can someone explain to me how this shit even works?????
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

3/15/12 @ 5:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

im american that makes 4 can someone explain to me how this shit even works?????

How about directing this question to your Studio Admin or VS account rep. who can explain how this works. There is also a wonderful forum for Studios/Performers take a look there.

Hazina
Created by: Hazina

3/15/12 @ 6:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kickster, i think you need to cum and asap. :winkwink
Your girls will help you, i hope.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Feature Show Ticket
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails