User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

"Bring Back Sheryl Campaign!"
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: "Bring Back Sheryl Campaign!"
BennnyD
Created by: bennnyd

3/28/11 @ 3:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there! I have started the "Bring Back Sheryl Campaign!" - or "BBSC".

I am at BBSC headquarters starting the campaign to let her know just how much we all miss her. I need some ideas for what we can get her to bring her back. So please post them here :) Or just post to let us know how much you miss her.

Ideas I have had:

*We all promise to go pvt on a specific date
*We have a money collection go round and buy her a present (as long as she promised to come back regularly!)

Any more thoughts people?

:thumbsup
Sheryl
Created by: Sheryl

3/29/11 @ 6:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there! I have started the "Bring Back Sheryl Campaign!" - or "BBSC".

I am at BBSC headquarters starting the campaign to let her know just how much we all miss her. I need some ideas for what we can get her to bring her back. So please post them here :) Or just post to let us know how much you miss her.

Ideas I have had:

*We all promise to go pvt on a specific date
*We have a money collection go round and buy her a present (as long as she promised to come back regularly!)

Any more thoughts people?

:thumbsup

Haha Benny:)))
Nice one but you know I will not ...at least not now...I can't
keep saving credits for a special day...and when u thinku miss me so so much and u can't live without me...email me and i will logg in just for u:)))))

i am sorry but I really can't come back now...
P.S I don't mind getting that present:)))

Kliss
Created by: kliss

4/1/11 @ 5:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

keep saving credits for a special day...and when u thinku miss me so so much and u can't live without me...email me and i will logg in just for u:)))))

Oh my god baby! Why you not come back? We need you here :(

I will help with the campaign!
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

4/1/11 @ 8:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

She can run...

But she cannot hide...

:evil
humblesam
Created by: humblesam

4/2/11 @ 8:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bravo Benny - now that's a good idea! :thumbsup
i will support BBSC wherever i can, because i really miss HER too! :(
All the guys who read this should send SHERYL a message and beg HER to come back one time - if you are respectful and polite SHE won't ignore You!
Btw her wishlist is still working, and she loves to receive gifts! :winkwink
Anyway, best way to bring HER back should be to please HER as SHE wants to be pleased and to treat HER like the goddess SHE is!
:angel
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

4/2/11 @ 8:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sending out the Hello Kitty signal now for a response :angel
Created by: dan_in_florida

4/3/11 @ 1:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I feel a terrible toothache coming on... :mad

Grabbing the car keys and heading North... :winkwink
Created by: no.op.roo

4/3/11 @ 1:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I feel a terrible toothache coming on... :mad

Grabbing the car keys and heading North... :winkwink

LOL dan. you naughty boy HAR
Sheryl
Created by: Sheryl

4/4/11 @ 8:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys you are so sweet:) You put smile on my face while I read this.It's nice to see that you miss me so much.Love you guys! Maybe one day when I have some free time I will logg in.muah
Jonny.Bravo
Created by: jonny.bravo

4/4/11 @ 9:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bulb :bulb :bulb :bulb :bulb :bulb :bulb
Sure Benn you can save up save up and save up and when you think you can't live without her. Just run to your local car dealer and buy yourself a real cool car just like Dan in Florida does. And see if cars are chick magnets or not. If not you still can resell the car and take you girl pvt if yes you don't need a pvt ahahah jk jk :) I did see some girls come back from really long time age. Like Malori and Valentia_N. Dian Doll was here last night. feels like f4f reunion a bit.

cap_d_commin
Created by: cap_d_commin

4/4/11 @ 9:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Once a model is gone she is gone for a very very very longtime and she may or may not return. So fella's just find yourself a new model and move on.

Just move on.......
Jonny.Bravo

4/4/11 @ 10:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Once a model is gone she is gone for a very very very longtime and she may or may not return. So fella's just find yourself a new model and move on.

Just move on.......

And the wise lesson form this all is?!?! Any one????

Camgirls have lives and you could try and go out there in real world and do the same. hehehe jk jk LoL really LoL
:evil :orglaugh :thumbsup
:helpme need holidays any trashy... I mean classy lady care to join?
Created by: suggs

4/4/11 @ 1:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just move on.......

Or just move across the site she now works at
BennnyD

4/4/11 @ 4:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bulb :bulb :bulb :bulb :bulb :bulb :bulb
Sure Benn you can save up save up and save up and when you think you can't live without her. Just run to your local car dealer and buy yourself a real cool car just like Dan in Florida does. And see if cars are chick magnets or not. If not you still can resell the car and take you girl pvt if yes you don't need a pvt ahahah jk jk :) I did see some girls come back from really long time age. Like Malori and Valentia_N. Dian Doll was here last night. feels like f4f reunion a bit.

Sheryl is irreplaceable Jonny, we at BBSC HQ don't want anyone else. Once you have been with the best everyone else pales into insignificance!
humblesam
Created by: humblesam

4/4/11 @ 4:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And the wise lesson form this all is?!?! Any one????

Camgirls have lives and you could try and go out there in real world and do the same. hehehe jk jk LoL really LoL
:evil :orglaugh :thumbsup
:helpme need holidays any trashy... I mean classy lady care to join?

Hey Jonny, You don't seem to know SHERYL very well!
If so, You wouldn't dare to compare HER with any other model on any site!
In my personal opinion SHERYL cannot be replaced by anybody! And those guys who know that too will sure find a way to find HER again!
hfactor_

4/4/11 @ 4:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Or just move across the site she now works at

Hey Asshole......half the girls on this site work on other sites. If you got nothing positive to say then keep your fucking mouth shut or go blah blah in other threads. :drinkup
Created by: suggs

4/4/11 @ 5:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Asshole......half the girls on this site work on other sites. If you got nothing positive to say then keep your fucking mouth shut or go blah blah in other threads. :drinkup

I see the charm school gift certificate and anger management classes were a success.
hfactor_

4/4/11 @ 5:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I see the charm school gift certificate and anger management classes were a success.

If you were looking for friendly banter here....not happening mate. Might want to go to another thread as i suggested earlier where you are actually wanted. No ones gonna kiss your ass here.

Now go doddle chap :drinkup
Jonny.Bravo

4/4/11 @ 6:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sheryl is irreplaceable Jonny, we at BBSC HQ don't want anyone else. Once you have been with the best everyone else pales into insignificance!

I guess I understand you. We all had those feeling for someone. I knew once a girl, she was I guess what sherly is for you, except she wasn't 3 inch girl trapped in a left corner of my monitor. But was a whooping, almost, 6 feet tall girl. Every boy that I knew wanted to be with her and every man wanted to be in her. She had got her sht together, I mean the hair the makeup fake DD slim figure, the clothes colors was just the way I likem . And being such a man of details I just had to had her. She was really perfect and she even had brains. She was though to get, I didn't break my golden rule to get her though, later on I would be very happy that I didn't.I thought here it is girl of my life. Than we started living together, boy did those 3 months woke me up. I was never the same again, this 3 months gave me a total different look on woman. I was like being on the dark side of the moon, you know one you never see. So if you have strong feelings for someone just live with them that will keep your feet to the ground.

Cam is different,guys seam to over idealize. How many guys did I not met that overcharged all of the CC. Thats like $200.000 if you have a few, just to chat. Never ever had such feelings for anyone on cam , I care of course about online friends and its not always easy to know their problems.

But I always keep in mind that this girls most of the time have really fun relationships and they just making a living. Last thing you wanna do is building your hopes up just because you spend... that just don't mean a thing.

You seam to be very in to it. Everyone should do what they like. Just don't forget there is so much more outside. You don't want to end up like those people on face book wasting their lives since 2004.

I guess good luck with getting her back. But if F4 wont pay up more all those old girls that we knew wont come back, maybe from time to time but not like they used to be. I mean what would you chose 50.000 a year or 150.000.

Have good one :drinkup
BennnyD

4/4/11 @ 6:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

****blah blah****

Jonny you type too much, I don't think anyone needs your advice. You have crazy stories yet you post on this forum way more than I do (using too many words) - perhaps you need to re-examine your own life?

Sheryl is a good friend of mine and I want her back on this site! All we need to do is give a little encouragement, lend a hand or use the door.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Feature Show Ticket
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails