User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Monty Python and the Holy Timewasters
Female Performer Chat: Monty Python and the Holy Timewasters
RaycerX
Created by: raycerx

9/26/10 @ 11:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Amazing this thread hasn't been removed...
Created by: rheza111

9/26/10 @ 2:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Remmus talked 2 models into doing bathroom shows last night
Christi Collins
Created by: Christi Collins

9/27/10 @ 4:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Reading this stuff is better than watching TV.
ROGER_1
Created by: roger_1

9/28/10 @ 8:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First of all easyfllow is right on the most important thing here..''ass kissing''...i agree with you about members who the only thing that interest them is to be in the ''good guys'' section...then i really do think that most of you guys and girls should get a life and go take a deep breath outside and see that flirt for free isnt the only thing on earth!...open the damn door and go outside and meet ''real'' people...damn are you all so addicted??...real people feels a lot more better then virtual people and btw mister purgatory your love idylle is the most rude and mean model i have met and seen here so chill out about her and i can assure you she wont be on flirt for very long lol...to all of you have a good day and please go outside and take a walk in the woods and take a deep breath!.

ROGER_1
Created by: roger_1

9/28/10 @ 8:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First of all easyfllow is right on the most important thing here..''ass kissing''...i agree with you about members who the only thing that interest them is to be in the ''good guys'' section...then i really do think that most of you guys and girls should get a life and go take a deep breath outside and see that flirt for free isnt the only thing on earth!...open the damn door and go outside and meet ''real'' people...damn are you all so addicted??...real people feels a lot more better then virtual people and btw mister purgatory your love idylle is the most rude and mean model i have met and seen here so chill out about her and i can assure you she wont be on flirt for very long lol...to all of you have a good day and please go outside and take a walk in the woods and take a deep breath!.

Would like to know which model u're referring to coz I think I know who it is since others have had probs with her too.
Jonny.Bravo
Created by: jonny.bravo

10/2/10 @ 4:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yesterday I posted a new topic to comment about this topic. But it was removed. I guess too much criticism or truth from mine part. Although I don't think it was damaging to this site, else I would not have posted it. But this list is a bit of a joke isn't it? A few guys that makes jokes is nothing if you compere what else is going on. Although there a plenty of wonderful people here . But let me just say this, there a 2 sides here the seller and buyer. If you make a black list of buyer why only of them? Both can do things that are not right. And sometimes you can get sucked into something because of your good nature. I guess more I can't write else it will be removed again.
skullfuck
Created by: skullfuck

10/2/10 @ 5:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It great to see this thread ressurected , as the problem with beggars and rude guests which include all levels. it become worse and worse as each time passes, we need to stamp it out , with hte help of models and pro models we can. My thanks to Bart and Suggs for their hard efforts in ressurrecting this.
Jonny.Bravo

10/2/10 @ 10:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It great to see this thread ressurected , as the problem with beggars and rude guests which include all levels. it become worse and worse as each time passes, we need to stamp it out , with hte help of models and pro models we can. My thanks to Bart and Suggs for their hard efforts in ressurrecting this.

yes, but if you are allowed to make a list with "naughty" members. Members with bad experience with models should be able to post them too and make nice pretty list that way help them avoid mistakes just like this list is trying to make life more easy of a model. Of course maybe the Vs wouldn't see it as a good thing but I think it would help to improve the overall experience.
Just like that thing I was reading about, 2years, ago some guy from england I think not sure though, went c2c on msn with a girl and his vid ended up on some site. Ouch!!

lol this list does bring memories back, the guy on the list,who asks girl to dress up in secretary outfit, he is old like hell I remember him or her from years ago. Not sure how he is able to trick them every time. I think a bit naughtiness make word brighter. Compared this to the C2C incident and many other,this is kids stuff. And thats why I say this list is a little bit of a, you know, lol, i guess you try to do something is okey sure sure :). But if you try to mention other incidents that had far drastic consequences for members is not possible to do it. It probably out of fear for negative image for a company and thats understandable of course. But is better to hear it here than on some forum elsewhere.

Peace dudes have smashing weekend
:party :party :party
Adrianna Marie
Created by: Adrianna Marie

10/4/10 @ 11:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh TEASERFETISH took me pvt like a week or so ago BUT it was only because I wouldn't give him the time of day (he kept asking me to do this and do that and I wasn't having it ... usually when a guy asks for you to do all this stuff he's wasting your time and not a serious customer) - however, he did take me private for like 20 minutes when I was at the 120cpm rate. But the entire time he belittled me and called me "unkempt" I explained to him I was growing in my downstairs carpet because I was going to get my first ever brazillian bikini wax, but he said he wasn't referring to my downstairs (which was really short anyway, like a weeks worth of growth after shaving last) But I feel he only took me private to belittle me that entire time and flaunt his money and saying I should do whats asked of me in open chat because I turn the big spenders off. I tried to explain the situation from the model point of view, but he wasn't having it. It was all about HIM and how he was sooo wronged because I wouldn't grant his requests in open chat. So I'm not sure how he qualifies in terms of being on the list you have him on ... take it for what its worth. Will he take a model pvt? YES. But will he treat her right? NO. So yeah. Needless to say, I haven't seen him since. It seems he has thing issue with entitlement and if you don't give him the attention he craves, yes he'll spend money on you, but only to flaunt it in your face what a fuck up you are and what you just lost out on ... IDK .. maybe he gets off on this sort of thing? He's arrogant though in my opinion.

Another member is using the nickname AMsucks. He needs to be blacklisted, he comes in my room a lot when I am in a show and posts derogatory statements about me and then flees the scene before I can reban him. For the life of me I wish I could remember his main screenname, but I would recognize it if I saw it again ...

XOXOXOXOXOXO might be a model ... but the way they posted stuff, the grammar, and usage of wording tells me this is definitely a female. It almost seems like a jealousy thing ...

Bellafan13 is a timewaster -------- claims he's "interviewing me" and only takes the TOP 20 girls private. And since I'm on that list, he's finding out if I can handle his "anal requests for gaping show with monster dildos" - claimed Hazina fit the bill, and Kourt Dash is TERRIFIED of him. Also claims I can ask any TOP 20 model about him, and they ALL know him. And some are scared. Umm riight. So I don't know how I feel about him. He constantly asks to see my ass doggy yet never goes pvt. Doesn't tip either.

This list could go on ... and I might add, I keep notes on the members that enter my room and are rude to me or bail on pvts that they promised for such and such thing in return, such as handbra, tit flash, etc. Each member has a thing you can click on their name, and a model can add notes on that customer. Thats how I keep track of all the scum that are in my room. But I also leave good notes too, some guys are honest and admit they can't afford a prvt show, but would like to chat and hang out ... that's perfectly fine with me, because these guys are good, they don't beg or lie. And I can appreciate that! It's the guys that lie and say they'll go pvt if you do this and that, and never keep their end of it ... also the ones that are rude just because they can hide behind their computer in their moms basement, ugh.
Jonny.Bravo

10/5/10 @ 3:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

rudeness it the worst though. If you are constantly confronted with rude ppl it changes you.There are also rud ppl in pvt One of mine friends who is gone now for years. She was very successful as cam girl but when she finished her Uni, she was glad to stop camming. And even though she still would have made more as camgirl than with her degree, she said its not worth the money, stuff like constant insults cant be good for you. Some of mine friends did really change because of it, some more than the others, some of them became unfortunately more bitter. I guess a lot of frustration is the cause of rudeness. That we have so much begging is I think because of other sites where you can ask for anything in preview. Than they come here think it works the same. A small info window about the rules could maybe prevent that. But begging is silly isn't it, do you really get off, when you ask a girl for hand bra or see her bum for 10 second.
groundhog617
Created by: groundhog617

10/13/10 @ 8:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey everyone..you got to add this guy to the list..XXXDAVEXXX..he is the biggest time waster pain in the ass BEGGER i ever seen.he comes in the room and ask the girls for everything under the sun.he dominates the room and never privets or tipps .He is nothing but a pain in the ass. :twocents :mad
groundhog617
Created by: groundhog617

10/16/10 @ 5:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

add this asshole to..fool99 ..he goes in my favorite models room and all he does is say annoying bullshit..he was in their last night saying all kinds of things to me.well i won't get into it to much.i'll just get pissed again.he tried to make me feel like a idiot for giving the model 100% of my support with tips and points boost and privets with her.the fool was saying im a fool for being respectful and supportive.he opens his mouth and said "ban me ill be back tomarrow and do it again" I saw him in another room in party doing the same thing .saying comment to the tippers just wanting a free show..atlease he picked the right nickname he is a FOOL.
Elke Gazelle
Created by: Elke Gazelle

10/16/10 @ 10:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thx Suggs...

yep cardshark is at it again... wants models to chg into secretary stuff for pvt... told him l had it ready... and que sorpresa.. he bailed..
did it to another model.. l tried to warn her.. but she took a break to get dressed and of course he was gone.. cardshark is not just a time waster, but a waste of space himself

kisses on yer best bits..
xox
SL

I had a pvt with cardshark23 and he asked me to try outfits on which I did. Is this the same cardshark?
He came back a couple of weeks later and asked the same but then left my room. My guess is that he takes us pvt for the first time encounter then comes back and asks for stuff, then bails. Just my thoughts.

G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

10/18/10 @ 9:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Adam-Maley, he asks models for corsets before private. Whether they just take the extra time away from chat to go find it or actually put it on, he ends up leaving and NO private :mad
Danika Dane
Created by: Danika Dane

10/26/10 @ 11:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:
Bellafan13 is a timewaster -------- claims he's "interviewing me" and only takes the TOP 20 girls private. And since I'm on that list, he's finding out if I can handle his "anal requests for gaping show with monster dildos" - claimed Hazina fit the bill, and Kourt Dash is TERRIFIED of him. Also claims I can ask any TOP 20 model about him, and they ALL know him. And some are scared. Umm riight. So I don't know how I feel about him. He constantly asks to see my ass doggy yet never goes pvt. Doesn't tip either.

I was wandering if anyone had any of the same experience with Bellafan13... looks like I am not alone. He always makes the same comments about "Interviewing for anal gape ability, blah, blah, blah". Since day 1 he has been coming in my room, stays for hours, but never (until last Thurs) went pvt. That pvt only lasted for about 20 min. Yes there are a few other timewasters that come to mind, but I am beginning to think he may be the greatest yet. We shall see.
Alexis Lee
Created by: Alexis Lee

10/26/10 @ 1:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If someone actually takes you pvt I don't see how you can call them a timewaster...Bellafan bullshitted me for awhile but stopped coming in my room when I banned him...I finally asked him if he was going to tip me in party and he said no, I'm here just for me to cum bahahaha...I said well you can leave now or I'm going to ban you...he left and hasn't been back since. At least he took you for 20min...
Danika Dane

10/26/10 @ 10:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If someone actually takes you pvt I don't see how you can call them a timewaster...Bellafan bullshitted me for awhile but stopped coming in my room when I banned him...I finally asked him if he was going to tip me in party and he said no, I'm here just for me to cum bahahaha...I said well you can leave now or I'm going to ban you...he left and hasn't been back since. At least he took you for 20min...

True Alexis - I can't call him a total time waster. I did get something out of him! Maybe he's just one of those guys that takes a while break down and finally "give it up". Ha!

Sexy little pic by the way - you're one hot little red head!
Alexis Lee
Created by: Alexis Lee

10/27/10 @ 12:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

True Alexis - I can't call him a total time waster. I did get something out of him! Maybe he's just one of those guys that takes a while break down and finally "give it up". Ha!

Sexy little pic by the way - you're one hot little red head!

Thanks babygirl...I need to come say hi...I hope that's ok :)
Danika Dane

10/27/10 @ 12:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks babygirl...I need to come say hi...I hope that's ok :)

I'm totally cool with that! My door is always open... next time I'm on come on in and say hello. :o)
Created by: thewatchers

11/4/10 @ 8:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Someone that needs to be added to this list is: "nayash"

Begs for sound in open chat
Begs for clothing changes
Begs models to scream out his name in open chat

He is a big Control Freak and Abusive towards models.

Says, "Show Me Trailer," and "Give Me Trailer"

Did 3 shows with a model, the 3 shows were less then 4 minutes all totaled together.

Other notes: He is 24 from India.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails