User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

flirt 4 free is becoming stupid...
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: flirt 4 free is becoming stupid...
Andreas240968
Created by: andreas240968

11/18/09 @ 7:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

they change the prev in prv worsening, insted of going better.
Carla Lopez
Created by: Carla Lopez

11/18/09 @ 8:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Funny thing behind them doing that...too many people were sitting around just waiting on the curtain with no intentions on ever purchasing a private show. I am not saying that everyone did it, but nothing makes me feel worse then coming out of a private with someone and then someone else telling me that they just got off watching through the curtain.
webdude
Created by: webdude

11/18/09 @ 8:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Funny thing behind them doing that...too many people were sitting around just waiting on the curtain with no intentions on ever purchasing a private show. I am not saying that everyone did it, but nothing makes me feel worse then coming out of a private with someone and then someone else telling me that they just got off watching through the curtain.

I agree with you Carla. But I would like to add that I do once in a while peek into a private just to see if the model may be re-entering the open room soon. A silly reason I know but for popular models such as yourself sometimes it becomes a race to be the next private!! To tell you the truth, a lot of the time I don't even like to see what is going on, because it is supposed to be private but then I guess there are still the people that voyeur in. Speaking of which, how much voyeur actually happens?

bulf2112
Created by: bulf2112

11/18/09 @ 9:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The "peek" option is really not a bad idea because I know from many other sites (and here) that models put themself in private and just leave the room/studio for brakes. So, when the user enter into a private chat directly, they lose credit without the model even being in front of the cam.
But I also really dont see any reson why those curtain should open more then once. Then the customer know and see for a 1 sec. or 2 that the model is there. I dont think it's ment to sit and watch it for 10-15min. lol.
LickyaNice
Created by: lickyanice

11/18/09 @ 10:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

easy fix kick the curtain watchers out like when the model goes on break, no?
Kertus
Created by: kertus

11/18/09 @ 11:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...i like the blu curtains.
windmil
Created by: windmil

11/19/09 @ 2:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with you Carla. But I would like to add that I do once in a while peek into a private just to see if the model may be re-entering the open room soon. A silly reason I know but for popular models such as yourself sometimes it becomes a race to be the next private!! To tell you the truth, a lot of the time I don't even like to see what is going on, because it is supposed to be private but then I guess there are still the people that voyeur in. Speaking of which, how much voyeur actually happens?

can't give an exact figure on how much voyeur happens but that option isn't affected by the curtains. i know there used to be quite a lot.
the previews when i first saw them had no curtains and in a way actually helped u decide u wanted to take a model pvt. then along came the pvt jumpers who only went to rooms where models were in pvt. so the curtains went up ..... still gave the 1 sec preview every 19 secs or so.
u still got pvt jumpers but was kinda hilarious to watch them complain when the model was talking with pvt guy for long periods . they weren't getting thier free fix.
kicking members out rooms is not a good idea as this would result in having to find u fav model again when she returned from pvt. so if the model u like is in pvt and the curtains are closed well at the end of the day u will still be there when u want her. knowing when a pvt will end is difficult and sometimes a peak in can say ahh almost finished .... or u get busy in another window while waiting then find she's been back in open for a short time and pvt again and u miss the chance of even any free chat.
yes carla i agree with u that those guys have no respect or brains or tact when saying things like "ooohh hot pvt i just came watching it" .but then they won't stay long chatting with u after either so no real friend either.
whatever they do with the curtains at the finish u can't please every one so u have to stick with what u get and if u don't like it u'r free to leave anytime.
jimmyzzz
Created by: jimmyzzz

11/19/09 @ 2:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well windy you made me jealous again, it is like you read my mind and took notes. Then beat me to the post. And like Kertus, I like the blu too. More power to the girls, let them try to enjoy their privates and if people want to see them, go watch some VOD's...just my :twocents
Created by: suggs

11/19/09 @ 10:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

they change the prev in prv worsening, insted of going better.

Aww they removed the curtains so you cant get a freebee peek - umm TOUGH
Carla Lopez
Created by: Carla Lopez

11/19/09 @ 10:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, were you able to get off last night watching that hot ass private last night before you? You know the one I am referring too,,,that was some pretty steamy action going on there...LMAO
webdude
Created by: webdude

11/19/09 @ 8:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, were you able to get off last night watching that hot ass private last night before you? You know the one I am referring too,,,that was some pretty steamy action going on there...LMAO

You know it!! I only wish my privates with you were even close to being that arousing!! LMAO
Invisa-Dude.
Created by: invisa-dude.

11/19/09 @ 10:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree it was a stupid thing to do, even though it doesn't bother me much since i'm not on flirt too often with all my favorites gone or gone to another site where we enjoy the interface and rules.

From what I would guess they are trying to please the models to keep them from leaving, but models are leaving because the site is slow from the bad economy. Models will stay throughout the tough times usually, but they(/you) are paid, the members are here because they enjoy the site, making changes that all but a last few of us respectable guys hate will send more running from flirt, so flirt will lose more of the models the change was trying to please into staying :orglaugh

I know, I probably should work in marketing somewhere, but i'm not interested in it as a career, it's just a hobby/gift lol :drinkup
Sara Lynn
Created by: Sara Lynn

11/19/09 @ 11:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I probably should work in marketing somewhere, but i'm not interested in it as a career, it's just a hobby/gift lol :drinkup

Invisa-Dude. how many other sites even have a pvt preview window at all??? l have never seen a site that has one... but then again not my hobby/gift but is my so called career... for now.. or at least one of em...

kisses on yer best bits babe..
SL
Spudboy
Created by: spudboy

11/20/09 @ 4:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Doofus1
Created by: doofus1

11/20/09 @ 9:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lowercasecaps
Created by: lowercasecaps

11/20/09 @ 1:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Banana_Boat
Created by: banana_boat

11/20/09 @ 5:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

VS Nubia
Created by: vs nubia

11/20/09 @ 5:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for your concerns, but as you can clearly read, our models and some of our "old timers" on Flirt actually feel like this is an improvement!

:drinkup
diamondback73
Created by: diamondback73

11/21/09 @ 12:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know a lot of the models didn't care for the curtain, and asked for it to be removed. I respect their wishes. Do I miss the idea of the curtains opening (or as some of my fellow member friends called it Pervin).. yes, but I do understand the idea. This is a community and we have to deal with it..

Keep being sexy you wonderful models...

**Diamond**
Kertus
Created by: kertus

11/21/09 @ 2:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the yella curtains r a turn off...
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails