User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Chow from Kert
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Chow from Kert
Kertus
Created by: kertus

11/15/09 @ 4:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Chow forums, was not wat I thought it could b ... Perhaps in another life ... Confushous say "Man who flog dead horse will find a lot more joy riding fully live mule"
Miss Pandora
Created by: Miss Pandora

11/15/09 @ 7:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh no, you're leaving? That really messed up what was a very nice day :(
Kertus

11/15/09 @ 7:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

naah Missy Pandora, jus' the forums, gonna stik ta makin' a ass of myself only in front of my favorite people .... So that means u'll see me around ur place. Thanx for been U!!!
lordprimus
Created by: lordprimus

11/15/09 @ 8:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey guy do you remember a former model named aria
Kertus

11/15/09 @ 8:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Do I ever!!! We (I) was madly deeply in luuurv with her .... a life time ago tho .... Why Prime?
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

11/15/09 @ 8:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey guy do you remember a former model named aria

awww :( i want u to stay but I understand - things can get a little crazy in these forums for sure!

*muah*
lordprimus

11/15/09 @ 8:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well i was on facebook the other night and i'm a member of the f4f group page there, and she added me randomly, we were talking and she mentioned you, told her i see you around and she asked me to give you her email
Kertus

11/15/09 @ 8:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

awww :( i want u to stay but I understand - things can get a little crazy in these forums for sure!

*muah*

K we've known eachother 4eva ... U know watta big baby I am, can't always have u around ta make things betta, like u alwayz do. Can I jus' keep tryin' ta catch u when u not in pvt!!!!! Soo rare!!!!
Kertus

11/15/09 @ 9:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well i was on facebook the other night and i'm a member of the f4f group page there, and she added me randomly, we were talking and she mentioned you, told her i see you around and she asked me to give you her email

Wow shock horror Prime!!! So how u gonna tell me without tellin' the hole world??? I'm bankin' on ya Prime coz I have no ideas.
lordprimus

11/15/09 @ 9:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i'll think of a way
Kertus

11/15/09 @ 9:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i'll think of a way

Thx Prime, now I know how ya got ya name
lordprimus

11/15/09 @ 9:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Created by: lickau

11/15/09 @ 11:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Chow forums, was not wat I thought it could b ... Perhaps in another life ... Confushous say "Man who flog dead horse will find a lot more joy riding fully live mule"

Forums is not a bad thing :twocents

You hit a spot where natives are restless :helpme

Kertus - just think because of the Forums you now know more about Miss Aria again

:angel
treno999
Created by: treno999

11/15/09 @ 11:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey bud, i've seen you around a few times. This forum can't get crazy, but you shouldn't leave completely. There can be some important and interesting things said here, you just have to look a little bit. But is up to you, if you would rather just spend the time in chat rooms, i'm sure i'll see you around. :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
Kertus

11/16/09 @ 3:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ur rite guyz, it's kinda like a noticeboard ... i should pop my head in once in a while jus' ta make sure no supa models r tryin' ta make contact ... thx 4 makin' me see sense!

btw treno999 that avatar of urs is insane ... threw away my Karman Sutra book jus' gonna use ur avatar for reference... jahhezuz its kinda hypnotick u know!!
windmil
Created by: windmil

11/16/09 @ 4:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ur rite guyz, it's kinda like a noticeboard ... i should pop my head in once in a while jus' ta make sure no supa models r tryin' ta make contact ... thx 4 makin' me see sense!

btw treno999 that avatar of urs is insane ... threw away my Karman Sutra book jus' gonna use ur avatar for reference... jahhezuz its kinda hypnotick u know!!

giving u a few ideas kertus ? .... don't try and be as fast as treno he's had yrs practising those moves lol.
the more u look in forums u the more u learn ... we all can make a fool of ourself but if u can laugh at being the fool everybody sees u in a differnt light.
1 of my specialities is making some one else look stupid for trying to make a fool of me.
i have enough experience doing that job myself.lol :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Kertus

11/16/09 @ 7:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

giving u a few ideas kertus ? .... don't try and be as fast as treno he's had yrs practising those moves lol.
the more u look in forums u the more u learn ... we all can make a fool of ourself but if u can laugh at being the fool everybody sees u in a differnt light.
1 of my specialities is making some one else look stupid for trying to make a fool of me.
i have enough experience doing that job myself.lol :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

g'day Windy!!! OMG u've becum a star, there's a hole post 'bout u!!!

Yup wasn't gonna try the root moves for real till I had done a lotta pratice with a pillow (Kerts not frikkin' silly).

U know how serious i am bout makin' a fool of myself, wat light is that?? orglaugh orglaugh

I am currently seekin' a speciality, if u find one could u send it my way ... ta.

By all accounts everone thinks u r a bonza (australian for good , top) bloke (australian for uuumm .... dude, guy) so wat eva u doin' u doin' it rite!!

Cya round
Gena Gold
Created by: Gena Gold

11/17/09 @ 7:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Your a flippin kick in the pants!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
Luckie Daye
Created by: Luckie Daye

11/17/09 @ 8:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kertus, you are hilarious. Don't leave the forums, sometimes this is the only place I talk to people. And it is a great way to find out the 411 on stuff and meet cool cats. I am going to be gone off cam the next couple of dayes ;) as I am fighting some bugger of a cold. I will though be keeping up with the forums (my addiction- do they have rehab for F4F Forums?) But when I come back on; come and say hi, if not, see ya around here.
Night Mate
Falco16
Created by: falco16

11/17/09 @ 12:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I never got a chance to meet you but later dude. If you ever do leave :drinkup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails