User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Weird weather...
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Weird weather...
Stratos66
Created by: stratos66

7/25/09 @ 4:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have heard that most of Europe is frying in a bad heat wave and here it's been like fall all summer so far.Ten day forecast says our highs are only going to be in the 70's and rain? 21c for you euro folks.I live in the Detroit Michigan area,whats it like for all of you? haven't seen it this cool during a summer in a long time.So much for global warming :orglaugh
Camy Angel
Created by: Camy Angel

7/25/09 @ 4:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ohhhh I wanna move somewhere cold, in Antartica maybe ?
Today is been like 40 degrees celsius...... hot hot hot
Created by: suggs

7/25/09 @ 4:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well the 5 day forecast for my home town is highs average of 70 F and lows at night of 55F which for time of year is pretty normal
D9ITL8R
Created by: d9itl8r

7/25/09 @ 7:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Here in southern Ontario (Canada) our weather has been anything but seasonal. Not to hot and lots of rain off and on. Kinda like yours Stratos you`re not that far away from me. Kinda like April/May weather, but we happen to be in August all most !!!
Jade Hope
Created by: Jade Hope

7/25/09 @ 7:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Im in NY state and the weather this summer has been absolutley atrocious. Rainy and cool. Hopefully it gets hotttt in august and stays nice late in the year. :thumbsup
kisses
jade
CblGuy
Created by: cblguy

7/25/09 @ 7:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

83 and sunny, getting up to mid to high 90's this week. :drinkup
Luckie Daye
Created by: Luckie Daye

7/25/09 @ 7:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Awsome here, NC. Perfect evenings, 50's-60's. love it. No heatwave.......
Carla Lopez
Created by: Carla Lopez

7/25/09 @ 9:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

effing hot and humid..typical south FL weather
ElChinoLoco2
Created by: elchinoloco2

7/25/09 @ 9:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I miss south Florida. Leaving your pool open in January? Fucking awesome! :orglaugh
lydiaxxx
Created by: lydiaxxx

7/26/09 @ 6:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wales is wet wet wet, as always I guess
Stratos66

7/26/09 @ 11:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

effing hot and humid..typical south FL weather

I could never tolerate living in florida,had some relatives who lived there and visited them and god the humidity....You could take a shower,dry off and step outside and in 30 seconds you were soaking wet again lol.Depends on what you get used too I guess though :)
Kitty Fox
Created by: Kitty Fox

7/26/09 @ 2:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

London has been on and off again - granted I've been sleeping almost all day everyday lately and only know what the weather is like at night haha! We haven't had any HOT HOT HOT days....I think maybe one or 2 this whole summer - the day I bought my fan hehe. Other than that the weather here has been absolutely perfect - not too hot and not too cold...just how I like it :). I'm considering moving away for the winter though but haven't decided if I should or can yet...any ideas?? :offtopic
Carla Lopez
Created by: Carla Lopez

7/26/09 @ 3:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

London has been on and off again - granted I've been sleeping almost all day everyday lately and only know what the weather is like at night haha! We haven't had any HOT HOT HOT days....I think maybe one or 2 this whole summer - the day I bought my fan hehe. Other than that the weather here has been absolutely perfect - not too hot and not too cold...just how I like it :). I'm considering moving away for the winter though but haven't decided if I should or can yet...any ideas?? :offtopic

Oh, Ms Kitty Fox, I am sure there is this really nice girl in Miami who wouldn't mind having you as a seasonal guest..lol!!
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

7/26/09 @ 6:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:( :( :( the weather is sooo depressing here! it has been raining for almost 2 weeks now, all weekend long and now most of next week. I haven't seen the sun in dayyyyys! I think summer must be on vacation :( :( :(
Stratos66

7/26/09 @ 7:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:( :( :( the weather is sooo depressing here! it has been raining for almost 2 weeks now, all weekend long and now most of next week. I haven't seen the sun in dayyyyys! I think summer must be on vacation :( :( :(

yea I hear ya Kali,pools are empty around here and have been most of the summer.just depressing boring weather :(
xxJDxx
Created by: xxjdxx

7/26/09 @ 7:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yep same here (in southern onatrio), it feels like april/early may around here...all rain all the time, and cooler than summer usually is
GalloDelCielo
Created by: gallodelcielo

7/27/09 @ 5:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Here in germany it's not that warm like you heard... The weather is changing every single day. Today it's sunny, tomorrow its stormy, yesterday it was rainy... You can't plananything for over 3 days right now... :orglaugh
MyDyingBride
Created by: mydyingbride

7/27/09 @ 6:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Here in germany it's not that warm like you heard... The weather is changing every single day. Today it's sunny, tomorrow its stormy, yesterday it was rainy... You can't plananything for over 3 days right now.

We have the same weather here in Holland. Partly cloudy. Partly windy and sometimes sunny and rainy during the day. The temperature is around 20C to 24C. And im pretty happy with this weather. I dont like hot weather and sunny days at all. Im more like a snow kind of person, i like it when its snowing and when there is ice on the lakes. I like cold weather, the more cold the better.

My perfect summer day is 20C with a cloudy sky, no wind and maybe even a little bit of rain too. :thumbsup
Besides this i prefer wintertime...
D9ITL8R
Created by: d9itl8r

7/27/09 @ 8:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thought I would give this a BUMP :thumbsup so that others might see and share ! All I can say is that I can`t wait to go away for 2 weeks at the end of August :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
fireplug
Created by: fireplug

7/27/09 @ 9:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Monday the 27th at 4PM, Phoenix, AZ, I was on the road and the car thermometer said 118F/46C. No rain in sight. And it's not all that dry a heat, eh GDiddy?
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails