User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Debit Card Time
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Debit Card Time
D9ITL8R
Created by: d9itl8r

8/19/10 @ 3:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I haven't been a VIP for quite some time, because F4F doesn't really offer members much in return. Atleast thats the way I see it. However, if Brad doesn't see this maybe one of you can pass this along in the VIP section. Isn't it about time that we can use are debit cards for our purchases on this site ? I'd much rather use debit (money in the bank) than a credit card anyday ! :bulb Flirt actually has a area where you can add another credit card :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh to your existing account, but you can't pay CASH $$$ and forget all the headaches or card issues :twocents

So many businesses/services online use debit now. Would it be an issue for this site because of the age thing ? I think not. This site can protect itself against that as easily as it can make debit purchases readily available for its paying loyal customers :drinkup

What do you think ???
cub452
Created by: cub452

8/19/10 @ 3:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It must be only some debit cards that dont work. Because I have been using my debit card for 4 years on this site. As far as I know as long as the debit card has a visa or mastercard logo on it. you can use it on f4f.
D9ITL8R

8/19/10 @ 3:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It must be only some debit cards that dont work. Because I have been using my debit card for 4 years on this site. As far as I know as long as the debit card has a visa or mastercard logo on it. you can use it on f4f.

Believe you call that a credit card friend. A debit card is direct access to your bank account. Money you actually have to show for !!! :winkwink
GRAHAMR26
Created by: grahamr26

8/19/10 @ 3:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

you can use debitcard on Flirt I used itsince I firstcame onsite manyyears ago...I am in UK :guitar
sweetchilli
Created by: sweetchilli

8/19/10 @ 3:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been using a debit card for 2 years and yes it has a visa logo on it. So not sure what your problem is but its not on flirts end.
Created by: rheza111

8/19/10 @ 3:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Believe you call that a credit card friend. A debit card is direct access to your bank account. Money you actually have to show for !!! :winkwink

Yes, I use a debit card issued by my bank it draws directly from my checking acct. It also has a visa sicker in front so I can use it as a cc but it works the same way-drawing the money directly out of my checking acct. You Canucks, you got the health care but somehow the banking system....LOL
Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

8/19/10 @ 3:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's actually a Debit-Credit Card. BOTH ways of using the card, take the money out of your account, in real time. At least, that is how both of mine work. I have also had a debit card in the past, also known as a check card. And I also have a regular credit card. The good thing about a Debit-Credit Car, is that they help to boost your credit score.
Created by: suggs

8/19/10 @ 3:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Iv'e always used a debit card
D9ITL8R

8/19/10 @ 3:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, I use a debit card issued by my bank it draws directly from my checking acct. It also has a visa sicker in front so I can use it as a cc but it works the same way-drawing the money directly out of my checking acct. You Canucks, you got the health care but somehow the banking system....LOL

Well if you can tell your dumbass American VS how to take money out of my Canadian account and offer me that option we wouldn't have to worry about your country and it's financial crisis and economic crash which we never had to go through up north here !!! :winkwink :orglaugh :drinkup
cub452

8/19/10 @ 3:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Um before you give a smartass comment I think you need to learn what you are talking about. My bank issued me a "debit card" With the banks logo on it. As well as a mastercard logo. This "debit card" takes money directly out of my checking account. If I have no money in my bank account I get no credits at all. I do not pay off a monthly statement. This makes the card that I own and buy my credits with a "DEBIT CARD" Not a credit card.

If you have a debit card with a Mastercard or Visa logo on it you can use it anywhere a credit card is accepted. The only difference is you don't carry a line of credit. You take it right from your bank account.

Quite honestly in the 8 years and 3 banks I have owned a debit card. I have never had one without a visa or mastercard logo on it. But this doesn't make me tell you that you don't own a debit card and try to claim its only an ATM card. Different banks issue different cards...

So in closing. F4F accepts any debit card with a mastercard or visa logo on it. If you don't have one with this logo on it. Talk with your bank. Just because if has a mastercard or visa logo on it does not make it a credit card.
D9ITL8R

8/19/10 @ 3:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Um before you give a smartass comment I think you need to learn what you are talking about. My bank issued me a "debit card" With the banks logo on it. As well as a mastercard logo. This "debit card" takes money directly out of my checking account. If I have no money in my bank account I get no credits at all. I do not pay off a monthly statement. This makes the card that I own and buy my credits with a "DEBIT CARD" Not a credit card.

If you have a debit card with a Mastercard or Visa logo on it you can use it anywhere a credit card is accepted. The only difference is you don't carry a line of credit. You take it right from your bank account.

Quite honestly in the 8 years and 3 banks I have owned a debit card. I have never had one without a visa or mastercard logo on it. But this doesn't make me tell you that you don't own a debit card and try to claim its only an ATM card. Different banks issue different cards...

So in closing. F4F accepts any debit card with a mastercard or visa logo on it. If you don't have one with this logo on it. Talk with your bank. Just because if has a mastercard or visa logo on it does not make it a credit card.

All of our banks up here are affiliated with either visa or mastercard. Doesn't change the fact that a debit card is for your bank account. So what really is the purpose of the logo ? Is that a pay as you go credit card or PRE-PAID credit card ?
cub452

8/19/10 @ 3:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All of our banks up here are affiliated with either visa or mastercard. Doesn't change the fact that a debit card is for your bank account. So what really is the purpose of the logo ? Is that a pay as you go credit card or PRE-PAID credit card ?

It isnt either. This is a debit card. The purpose of the logo is so you can easily make purchases anywhere mastercard or visa is accepted. The money comes from my bank account only. If i have no money in my account. It does not turn into a credit card to cover the missing money in my account. I can only spend what is in my bank account. And this is not a pre paid card. Although it might be more similiar to a prepaid card that u see in canada.

This is a bank issued card. bank logo, Debit Card printed right on it. And the mastercard logo on it. The number on the back of this debit card is my banks phone number.
cub452

8/19/10 @ 3:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Basically our banks put this logo on our debit cards so we dont have the problem you are having right now buying credits on f4f with your debit card.
D9ITL8R

8/19/10 @ 3:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It isnt either. This is a debit card. The purpose of the logo is so you can easily make purchases anywhere mastercard or visa is accepted. The money comes from my bank account only. If i have no money in my account. It does not turn into a credit card to cover the missing money in my account. I can only spend what is in my bank account. And this is not a pre paid card. Although it might be more similiar to a prepaid card that u see in canada.

This is a bank issued card. bank logo, Debit Card printed right on it. And the mastercard logo on it. The number on the back of this debit card is my banks phone number.

OK ... still don't understand the logo thing on a DEBIT card but cest la vie. One's debit card should be accepted anywhere regardless of whether they accept visa, mastercard,discovery,american express or obamadolla.

Don't see an option for me to use a debit card from Canada, North America's better half :winkwink

But if that prick Suggs from the UK can use a debit card heads are gonna roll :mad

All I want is to be able to pay to play my way :thumbsup

God Bless :angel

:orglaugh
Created by: suggs

8/19/10 @ 4:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The logo thing is just the company such as visa / mastercard that the bank uses for underwriting and issuing of a card. This means the bank is insured if any problems occur.

My debit card has the visa logo on it. Dont mean i could go out and purchase anything that I done have enough money in my account for.

Just means that instead of me buying some thing with money from the bank i have to pay back. My account has the funds transferred automaticly out of my account directly into flirts.

That is difference between credit and debit card.
D9ITL8R

8/19/10 @ 4:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The logo thing is just the company such as visa / mastercard that the bank uses for underwriting and issuing of a card. This means the bank is insured if any problems occur.

My debit card has the visa logo on it. Dont mean i could go out and purchase anything that I done have enough money in my account for.

Just means that instead of me buying some thing with money from the bank i have to pay back. My account has the funds transferred automaticly out of my account directly into flirts.

That is difference between credit and debit card.

Yeah, just spoke with VS and the explanation I got explains to me why so many countries except Canada are "Fucked" when it comes to money and banking ! :orglaugh

Thanks Suggs, all of our banks are backed as I have stated but no logo necessary. I'm kinda thinking someone must have some pretty shady banks amongst them to have to have a credit company to assure your account (earnings/monies)

From VS and I quote "It works as a credit card in the way that it doesn't get posted for 3 days, but it gets taken from your account right away... DUH :twocents

Sounds like a debit but my account shows the transaction pronto. FUCK THE LOGO !!!

FORGET I ASKED ...

BECAUSE WE'RE NOT THE NATION TRYING TO HOLD OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR OWN MISMANAGEMENT OF THEIR NATIONS BANKING/CREDIT SYSTEM AS IT BE.

CHEERS :twocents :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
carousel
Created by: carousel

8/19/10 @ 7:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

YO D9, none of us here from south of the border have laid claim to being the ultimate influence over the US banking system: at least I haven't seen Alan Greenspam, sperm, whoever, here. :orglaugh Maybe he's using an alias.
We deal with our system the way it is, and to us the debit card that works like a VISA or MC is just a normal way of life ... be it good, bad, or otherwise.

We've got much more important crisis for our corrupt unethical politicians to deal with, being the ever popular and always critisized damned-if-you-do or damned-if-you-dont, - try Roger Clemens for perjury, the government's in charge from day 1 can't stop an oil leak, Obamaism at it's best, - world leader that we are. :twocents

BTW: In 1977, New York University gave Greenspan his PhD, without requiring a dissertation: corruption everyhere.

Go Cowboys, (TX) Rangers, Trailblazers, Alous, and HABS !!!
Created by: lickau

10/8/10 @ 12:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK ... still don't understand the logo thing on a DEBIT card but cest la vie. One's debit card should be accepted anywhere regardless of whether they accept visa, mastercard,discovery,american express or obamadolla.

Don't see an option for me to use a debit card from Canada, North America's better half :winkwink

But if that prick Suggs from the UK can use a debit card heads are gonna roll :mad

All I want is to be able to pay to play my way :thumbsup

God Bless :angel

:orglaugh

Bump for a Canadian friend who has same problem

:thumbsup
island_guy
Created by: island_guy

10/25/10 @ 11:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some candian debit cards are different to the regular american debit/credit cards and will work differently.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails