User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Monty Python's Bash Circus
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Monty Python's Bash Circus
Created by: alberich

6/6/10 @ 3:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First of all easyfllow is right on the most important thing here..''ass kissing''...i agree with you about members who the only thing that interest them is to be in the ''good guys'' section...then i really do think that most of you guys and girls should get a life and go take a deep breath outside and see that flirt for free isnt the only thing on earth!...open the damn door and go outside and meet ''real'' people...damn are you all so addicted??...real people feels a lot more better then virtual people and btw mister purgatory your love idylle is the most rude and mean model i have met and seen here so chill out about her and i can assure you she wont be on flirt for very long lol...to all of you have a good day and please go outside and take a walk in the woods and take a deep breath!.

As I don't think replying to Borners answer in the TW thread I opened a new one where anybody may bash, affront, insult and jump on replies to start rants and fights.
So guys if you think it is correct to call a model a wh*** or similar only because she get pid for it - go on.
Why can't we show respect for each other? Is it needed that everything ends in attacks?
AssHoleLicks
Created by: assholelicks

6/6/10 @ 3:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As I don't think replying to Borners answer in the TW thread I opened a new one where anybody may bash, affront, insult and jump on replies to start rants and fights.
So guys if you think it is correct to call a model a wh*** or similar only because she get pid for it - go on.
Why can't we show respect for each other? Is it needed that everything ends in attacks?

it is guys like you that keeps getting the thread closed, you quoting someone and re writing some complete and utter garbage. Is this why you feel the need to defend the models? maybe this is your view?

silverado09
Created by: silverado09

6/6/10 @ 3:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think anyone thinks it is correct to call a model a wh*** in any circumstances. Just because someone disagrees with the blacklist idea, doesn't mean they automatically subscribe to that line of thought. I personally disagree with the blacklist because it is a one-sided story, and so easily abused, and it's true intent remains clouded to some.

There seems to be precious few people from both sides of the argument who can see through their distaste of the other's opinions to actually respect them.
borner
Created by: borner

6/6/10 @ 3:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The thing beeing that most insults comes from the suppose ''good guys'' i think its money back time...most and i should say all models can judge by themselves whats good or bad for them so stop kissing asses and let them be the judges!...there are as much bad and mean models here then members but we cannot say anything bad or negative here without beeing a ''bad guy'' i said it before...get a life and keep coming here once in a while to have fun...and everything will be cool.and btw a lot of models here also kiss asses just to get costumers and privates so chill out also.
Kuzutetsu
Created by: kuzutetsu

6/6/10 @ 3:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First of all easyfllow is right on the most important thing here..''ass kissing''...i agree with you about members who the only thing that interest them is to be in the ''good guys'' section...then i really do think that most of you guys and girls should get a life and go take a deep breath outside and see that flirt for free isnt the only thing on earth!...open the damn door and go outside and meet ''real'' people...damn are you all so addicted??...real people feels a lot more better then virtual people and btw mister purgatory your love idylle is the most rude and mean model i have met and seen here so chill out about her and i can assure you she wont be on flirt for very long lol...to all of you have a good day and please go outside and take a walk in the woods and take a deep breath!.

I dont really wanna get into this actully but from where in that quote
can you assume that anybody here like to call models whores because theyre
getting paid for it.

Your statement is purely from your own self and I agree with the post you quoted.
You all should just chill the fukk out and are taking this way too seriously
and trying to hard to be friends with livesex internet models.

This is mainly why I almost never post on this board.

silverado09

6/6/10 @ 3:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...most and i should say all models can judge by themselves whats good or bad for them so stop kissing asses and let them be the judges!...there are as much bad and mean models here then members but we cannot say anything bad or negative here without beeing a ''bad guy''

A wise piece of knowledge in an otherwise politically incorrect post
:orglaugh
Created by: alberich

6/6/10 @ 3:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think anyone thinks it is correct to call a model a wh*** in any circumstances. Just because someone disagrees with the blacklist idea, doesn't mean they automatically subscribe to that line of thought. I personally disagree with the blacklist because it is a one-sided story, and so easily abused, and it's true intent remains clouded to some.

There seems to be precious few people from both sides of the argument who can see through their distaste of the other's opinions to actually respect them.

I agree with it that the blacklist is a one sided story and it was sometimes abused by some. Not every "open boobs" has to be reported and entered in a list as timewasters stands for.
But there are serious attacks against members and models in chat rooms and calling monitor mostly leads to nothing. But it seems to be that most entries in TW latlely only where made for attackings.
TW should and could be a list where people who only enter rooms to insult others (may it be members or even more important the models) are named. BTW posting vids on other sides is against the general rules. For everybody who didn't read them when joining Flirt here is the link for it:
http://www.flirt4free.com/terms.php
silverado09

6/6/10 @ 3:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

TW should and could be a list where people who only enter rooms to insult others (may it be members or even more important the models) are named.

That is true. The problem is that you need an impartial judge to make that call. Model's posting names without arbitration allows a high risk of abuse, as does members posting names...as they seem to err on the side of the model regardless of the situation. I don't really think there is a best solution to the problem, other than to ignore abusers. Models should be able to ban any member from their room for a period of 24 hours, or a week, or a month, or whatever, but they also should be held accountable for that action if a member disputes it. But then again, who are you going to find to fairly arbitrate that dispute? A F4F representative?
VaBeachDude
Created by: vabeachdude

6/6/10 @ 3:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That is true. The problem is that you need an impartial judge to make that call. Model's posting names without arbitration allows a high risk of abuse, as is members posting names...as they seem to err on the side of the model regardless of the situation. I don't really think there is a best solution to the problem, other than to ignore abusers. Models should be able to ban any member from their room for a period of 24 hours, or a week, or a month, or whatever, but they also should be held accountable for that action if a member disputes it. But then again, who are you going to find to fairly arbitrate that dispute? A F4F representative?

I agree to a point, but there is NEVER a good reason to disrespect, fight with, or generally give a hard time to a model. If you do not like a model or what she does, there are plenty of others to choose from. Find a model you look and have a great time. It is that easy...no drama required. :thumbsup
Kuzutetsu
Created by: kuzutetsu

6/6/10 @ 3:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is that easy...no drama required.

Allow me to laugh at this loudly!
Public MessageBoards = Drama.
Always been and always will be.
And The Hard Posters Here Are
Making A Damn Good Job At Keeping
It Alive! :orglaugh
silverado09

6/6/10 @ 3:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree to a point, but there is NEVER a good reason to disrespect, fight with, or generally give a hard time to a model. If you do not like a model or what she does, there are plenty of others to choose from. Find a model you look and have a great time. It is that easy...no drama required. :thumbsup

Then we not only agree to a point, but wholeheartedly. Atleast insofar as this post alludes to :winkwink
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails