User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Polling the Models
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Polling the Models
grknrkn
Created by: grknrkn

6/4/10 @ 10:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So our little helpful thread for the models gets wiped out again because a certain few have to continually bitch about it instead of just ignoring it. This is now a poll to the models. I would like any model that has their opinion on Suggs' original "Timewasters" thread to speak up. Whether you agree with it or disagree with it.
Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

6/5/10 @ 12:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So our little helpful thread for the models gets wiped out again because a certain few have to continually bitch about it instead of just ignoring it. This is now a poll to the models. I would like any model that has their opinion on Suggs' original "Timewasters" thread to speak up. Whether you agree with it or disagree with it.

I agree, and disagree..

I know, that sounds contrary.

BUT- Some of the members that were listed, have always been good to me. As well as some of the members who are considered awesome, have been rude to me, because I am not a skinny minny.

It sucks, but that has been MY experience. That is what I say, not speaking for anyone else.
Sara Lynn
Created by: Sara Lynn

6/5/10 @ 1:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Found it very useful... and like Bry said... you must use it with a grain of salt.. er boulder?? naw kiddin.... but is true some members that were on the list were ok to me as well... but that being said.. over all.. l would like it back... and if there are those who don't like it.... FFS don't read it... don't reply to it, just leave it alone... or wait.. Suggs could post in the VIP's forum 'n then send it to me.. and l would post in the model forums???? hmm

kissin on the best bits of the 'time chat waster's' thread
xox
SL
Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

6/5/10 @ 2:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every thread could survive, as long as certain people respect each other's opinion, in stead of using this forum as a boxing ring.
Not reading and not replying is not an option in any forum that has public access.

And, as the 2 ladies have stated above, there are people on the list that behave properly in their rooms, so a critical note is not superfluous in a topic like this.
Created by: suggs

6/5/10 @ 3:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every thread could survive, as long as certain people respect each other's opinion, in stead of using this forum as a boxing ring.
Not reading and not replying is not an option in any forum that has public access.

And, as the 2 ladies have stated above, there are people on the list that behave properly in their rooms, so a critical note is not superfluous in a topic like this.

Well here is my OPINION !!

Stating you think thread is a waste of time ONCE is stating an opinion, 2 or 3 times - re-affirming an opinion, HOWEVER when you post the same comment and even argue with other chatters then your NOT stating an opinion but trying to say what can and can't be posted on these forums.

Everyone and their pet DOG knows how you feel about the thread so no need to keep posting in there ( although it DOES keep the thread at top of list which must really piss you off for the free promotion of it :orglaugh )

And each time you or anyone gets the thread deleted - I WILL restart it.
Stunt__Cock
Created by: stunt__cock

6/5/10 @ 4:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I disagree. In fact, what you just described is an option. If it were not an option, then it would be an impossibility for me to choose to not read and not reply? However, I have somehow managed to do just that several times in the past. Your assertion that my participation in this discourse is somehow compulsory is quite fundamentally flawed. Whether or not I decide to click the send button when I finish writing this is a choice I make. It is not preordained.

Get over it.

Stunt__Cock
Created by: stunt__cock

6/5/10 @ 4:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am very pleased to report that I just got to choose whether or not I clicked on the send button. My free will is still intact. :thumbsup
Sara Lynn
Created by: Sara Lynn

6/5/10 @ 4:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Indeed Stunt.... lol

and l find that your opinion has been stated over and over again easy_fellow... so get over your big bad self important being... ya ya ya. and ya... you soo stated that this thread is useless... maybe if you were a model here you may not find it soo useless... but seeing as it is so useless for you... please do not feel compelled to respond... your opinions are not useful here.. start another thread about how you find it more entertaining to be disruptive.. as that is all you are here in this particular thread.. obviously you do not agree.. fine... dully noted... nuff said... so piss off, need a stronger letter to follow?

pfffttt... not impressed with the flamers... wishin they all had a class to get to!!

xox
SL

ps your "critical note is not superfluous in a topic like this" is very superfluous in this topic.... and carries no weight with me
Created by: lickau

6/5/10 @ 4:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ANY member can have thier name removed . Apologize to the model they offended and Model reports its .
Another way is to have 2 reports of good behaviors from 2 differnt models . Never a need for a member to lie , cheat , cuss , or harass a model .

I always have notepad until last update .
I can easily email Suggs or post as he or anyone restart the thread

The thread was made to HELP models
It is not to berate members .
Some long time members like Purgatory spoke up and got a member off the list

I have had my mail box here where models can report GOOD as well as bad behaviors and stay annoymous .
Models had been targets in the past to report some members
Even the "goodguys" can be on this list
It is an open forum and made to share .

Timewaster Topic was for information for models and not to rant :twocents

I appreciate your opinion . I also understand there are hundreds of other topics .
Feel free to start 1 as an "Anti-Time wasters" :drinkup
Created by: suggs

6/5/10 @ 5:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well the last list off the locked thread is now back up along with a new thread for just voicing opinions in so the original isn't lost again.
Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

6/5/10 @ 5:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

and l find that your opinion has been stated over and over again easy_fellow... so get over your big bad self important being... ya ya ya. and ya... you soo stated that this thread is useless... maybe if you were a model here you may not find it soo useless... but seeing as it is so useless for you... please do not feel compelled to respond... your opinions are not useful here.. start another thread about how you find it more entertaining to be disruptive.. as that is all you are here in this particular thread.. obviously you do not agree.. fine... dully noted... nuff said... so piss off, need a stronger letter to follow?

Actually i have stated my opinion about that thread only once. ALL the other statements were reactions on silly attacks like yours.
Well... raise your hands and let your heartbeat drop down, because this is my last contribution, at least in this thread and i will "piss off" as you have said so nicely. I visit this website just for fun and i want to keep it that way.
I hope that you and about 6 or 7 " good" guys will treat other posters with a little bit more respect.

Cali V
Created by: Cali V

6/5/10 @ 6:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would like to say that I found the thread helpful and when I wanted to check and see if someone was on the list I would read it otherwise I think that models as well as members do not spend the majority of there time reading the thread. I like the other models that have replied found some of the members listed to actually fit the profile for the most part. There were a few on the list that were nice to me and even spent private time with me. Personally I feel however, that if the member feels the need to be mean or rude to any of my fellow models or member of the site for no reason that I would just rather they not visit me. If that loses me a private here and there then so be it. I will just have to work harder to get someone else hard :-) No seriously, there is no reason for anyone to come on here and be rude or mean. So if you are on the list and do not like it or feel it is unjust then change your actions, send the model a note or whisper to her/him and say sorry. We all have off days but some of the people on that list have off years. That is my thoughts. If you are here to enjoy yourself great if you are here to pick at models/members then this may not be the site for you. :twocents . ~1 Cali V
Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

6/5/10 @ 7:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i hate to say it but i am usually skeptical of ALL members i don't know well or have never seen before. if after a few annoying comments i silence and ignore a guy. for example i will change for members i know aren't yanking my chain but not for guys that i don't know yet. some guys get crazy about this but we have to get to know each other at least once to build that trust and respect. while i treat everyone with a base level of respect that goes up or down based on what they say, but i really do try to be nice and hope they shape up.
the vast majority of the guys here are polite as possible considering the circumstances. i understand manners might go out the door when u get a boner! :orglaugh

i think the thread is helpful, but i totally get members not liking it. some guys act different around different models, or use different names. while the list is useful for new models (since a lot of those guys do target new girls) there are a lot of similar names out there and models should probably never preemptively judge a person in their room.
karmaman
Created by: karmaman

6/5/10 @ 8:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ANY member can have thier name removed .

Isn't the quoted passage belied by the fact there's a "permanent blacklist" in your thread?

Also, this list seems counterintuitive on this site when it takes all of three seconds to change the name you use in chat.

I don't know, to me it seems like a clique has made their own arbitrary system for calling out people they feel shouldn't belong.
spermyman
Created by: spermyman

6/5/10 @ 8:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yep you are 100% correct

nice one
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

6/5/10 @ 9:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Actually i have stated my opinion about that thread only once. ALL the other statements were reactions on silly attacks like yours.
Well... raise your hands and let your heartbeat drop down, because this is my last contribution, at least in this thread and i will "piss off" as you have said so nicely. I visit this website just for fun and i want to keep it that way.
I hope that you and about 6 or 7 " good" guys will treat other posters with a little bit more respect.

Why don't I believe you? BTW... When you start by being disrespectful, you end up getting disrespected.

yep you are 100% correct

nice one

Nice to see you agree with yourself :thumbsup
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

6/5/10 @ 9:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes I was smelling something fishy going on too but waiting for him to reply to confirm :winkwink

So karmaman or spermyman can you give us the pleasure of adding another comment... :evil :orglaugh :smoking I just love multiple personality syndrome on forums ... VS can it be setup so we can only use one name in the forums please. Main account name would be good I guess as the forum name. Seeing this illness get worse on these forums recently..

BTW I'm clicking report abuse right after this so a VS admin can confirm this is the case and we just have a person here that just wants to rock the boat.

Regards

Nabil
karmaman
Created by: karmaman

6/5/10 @ 10:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes I was smelling something fishy going on too but waiting for him to reply to confirm :winkwink

So karmaman or spermyman can you give us the pleasure of adding another comment... :evil :orglaugh :smoking I just love multiple personality syndrome on forums ... VS can it be setup so we can only use one name in the forums please. Main account name would be good I guess as the forum name. Seeing this illness get worse on these forums recently..

BTW I'm clicking report abuse right after this so a VS admin can confirm this is the case and we just have a person here that just wants to rock the boat.

I'm sorry, what is your problem? I voice an opinion that's outside the 'clique' and I'm to be attacked and denigrated? Multiple personality syndrome, abuse?

I read some advice on here, it went something like this:

"...use your brain before replying please and remember we are all adults here on an adult themed site and if you are not an adult you should not be here."

Perhaps you should try to resolve your own multiple personality disorder, and heed your own advice.
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

6/5/10 @ 10:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm sorry, what is your problem? I voice an opinion that's outside the 'clique' and I'm to be attacked and denigrated? Multiple personality syndrome, abuse?

I read some advice on here, it went something like this:

"...use your brain before replying please and remember we are all adults here on an adult themed site and if you are not an adult you should not be here."

Perhaps you should try to resolve your own multiple personality disorder, and heed your own advice.

Hey Purg... does he kind if remind you of Dr Steven from VIP forums? :orglaugh
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

6/5/10 @ 10:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks karmaman, just thought you was same person on same account and changing names you both had same number of posts thats all :winkwink .. People have been playing silly games recently on these forums by changing names and agreeing to themselves :) Sorry to you and thanks for replying :thumbsup Also to add I like the different views on the forums and just don't like the silly stuff recently going on. So again sorry to highlight you . Just my sence of smell is way off tonight it seems, G-mann you take a shower recently :sniff :sniff ? :orglaugh :winkwink naa Dr Steven's was humm well .. thinking of polite way to put it ..Nuts ? :orglaugh
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails