User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Two Weeks Without Whispers
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Two Weeks Without Whispers
Kertus
Created by: kertus

2/8/12 @ 11:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...this vocal minority has a finger and a mouse ... theres a ol' saying ...'if it ain't broke don't fix it' ... wat exactly is the gripe?

Sum dickless nerd feel like he is not getting enough attention? I'd say that without whispering' he is about to get a whole lot less!
Hektik84
Created by: hektik84

2/9/12 @ 12:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Awful idea. I agree with the "see you in 2 weeks" comment. I'm here to talk with the girls. I'm not here to talk with a bunch of other dudes typing with one hand. I don't care what other members in the chat room are talking about. Its usually inane nonsense that I have no desire to engage in. Whispering allowed me to talk with the girls without having to interact with other dudes. Don't take that away.
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

2/9/12 @ 12:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

From the Art of War:

You do not have to openly advocate the stripping of a feature. All you have to do is stir up controversy about it. With a little patience you cannot fail to see it removed.

As all parliaments tend toward gridlock, all corporations tend to product streamlining and bland packaging. You do not want to fight a country fresh after its birth. You wait till it has lost its appreciation of freedoms.
grumpnose
Created by: grumpnose

2/9/12 @ 12:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was against the abuse of whispering, I find it very annoying when I see the model talking to herself for a while, or i don't realize the model isn't talking to me and I'm answering. I don't like interupting conversations, can't help it with the whispers. :twocents
Created by: VS_Brad

2/9/12 @ 12:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Awful idea. I agree with the "see you in 2 weeks" comment. I'm here to talk with the girls. I'm not here to talk with a bunch of other dudes typing with one hand. I don't care what other members in the chat room are talking about. Its usually inane nonsense that I have no desire to engage in. Whispering allowed me to talk with the girls without having to interact with other dudes. Don't take that away.

That's certainly your prerogative but I hope you decide to visit and see what it's like.

All of those simultaneous "whisper" conversations may seem great to you but the devalue the entire site by making rooms look dead and empty when there's actual conversation taking place.

You don't have to interact with the other customers; you're already seeing what they're saying anyway. Private one-on-one shows or sending messages (free) are still great ways to communicate privately with a performer of your choosing.

Brad

Created by: VS_Brad

2/9/12 @ 12:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

From the Art of War:

You do not have to openly advocate the stripping of a feature. All you have to do is stir up controversy about it. With a little patience you cannot fail to see it removed.

As all parliaments tend toward gridlock, all corporations tend to product streamlining and bland packaging. You do not want to fight a country fresh after its birth. You wait till it has lost its appreciation of freedoms.

Deep thoughts. No loss of appreciation for freedoms here; rather a return to the core that this site is about chatting and it definitely loses something when a few customers insist on only carrying on conversations via whispers. My two cents.

Brad

Kertus

2/9/12 @ 12:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was against the abuse of whispering, I find it very annoying when I see the model talking to herself for a while, or i don't realize the model isn't talking to me and I'm answering. I don't like interupting conversations, can't help it with the whispers. :twocents

Grumps can I say this ... I whisper heaps in a room we both frequent ... when i see u talking' to the model, outta respect I shuddup ... besides which as an individual u seem ta command the models attention as do many others ... models make a choice as to whether they read a whisper or not (my whispers have been ignored once or twice, u believe that!!??) ... it is only a line of text, the same as it is in open chat. I guess wat I am saying is if u dominate a room in open conversation or in a whisper it is no different, either u get attention, as you do, or you don't ... if u don't, erradicating whisper isn't gonna improve ur lot at all if anything the noise will bury those guys totally. Just a thought :twocents :twocents :twocents
bo62580
Created by: bo62580

2/9/12 @ 12:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

im not for it or aganst it. i just feel as if it will keep some people from talking to the models. i have seen people that only whisper. im fine either way. but this 2 weeks should be fun :). i only say that cus some models get people that just sit there and not talk and others that only talk in whispers. i just look at is as, if you were in a bar or club and you seen someone you wanted, would you yell your convo for all to hear? but thats just me
dudley_do_ride

2/9/12 @ 12:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Deep thoughts. No loss of appreciation for freedoms here; rather a return to the core that this site is about chatting and it definitely loses something when a few customers insist on only carrying on conversations via whispers. My two cents.

Brad

lol so the solution is to completely chop the feature. right.
Kertus

2/9/12 @ 12:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brad

... geeze i have had it sooo wrong for so long ... sooooo this is a blokey site where blokes chat an' get closer/bond while admirin' the odd model or two ... blokes, blokes .... naah i still don't get that ... sorry!
dudley_do_ride

2/9/12 @ 12:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

... geeze i have had it sooo wrong for so long ... sooooo this is a blokey site where blokes chat an' get closer/bond while admirin' the odd model or two ... blokes, blokes .... naah i still don't get that ... sorry!

lol true and sorry i missed this line of thinking.
grumpnose
Created by: grumpnose

2/9/12 @ 12:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I do use the whisper feature and I will miss it, of course I generally use it when I'm insulting a potential customer, guess I'll just have to keep my rude behavior to myself...I'm sure the models will be happier. :orglaugh
Kertus

2/9/12 @ 12:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All of those simultaneous "whisper" conversations may seem great to you but the devalue the entire site by making rooms look dead and empty when there's actual conversation taking place.

...do like that 'other' site ... list the people in the room so users can see who they mite like ta talk to, it will also showcase how successful 'our' wunderful site is with the crowds in every room ... ja?
dudley_do_ride

2/9/12 @ 1:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Of course you could try a mixture of whispering allowed and no whispering allowed rooms. Kind of like how party chat was introduced. The models that hate it can declare no whispering. Those that like it can use it. In fact, you can let them use it too again instead of just the members.

Kind of hard to believe that the "dead chat room" is a big problem for the site. You have to act on your own business hunches of course but this seems like it would be the least of your worries. If the model is being whisked away to private often, because she has the gift, I don't think the chat matters much aside from how she works it. Though it can make the room more fun or not. If she doesn't have that magic talent I don't think it really matters.

I think it is a mistake to try to control the chat too much. Because, like some movie directors, I don't think you really can be sure you know what is making your product attractive to your clients. Even with surveys, forum inputs.

But that of course is just unsolicited advice on how to run something that I have 0 stake in. I mean hey, no shares, no proxies, no relations, no ties, no binds, no history man. So my impressions are just chaff and fluff. To take something as fickle as a user too seriously is as silly as it gets so by all means go down your chosen course with the wind blowing back your hair firmly confident in your decisions and with that optimistic mindset that can get you through thick and thin.

groundhog617
Created by: groundhog617

2/9/12 @ 5:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

getting rid of whispers is a bad idea.i use it from time to time with my fave model.mostly when a beggar comes in her room .i ask before i say anything in the open room to the guy bothering her.I think you need to let the models whisper back.then the chat dont get confusing .it will look quiet in thier room .but it wont confuse anyone. :twocents
Cj22_22
Created by: cj22_22

2/9/12 @ 6:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree getting rid of the whisper is a bad idea. I also use the feature from time to time, and being a VIP member why should a feature be taken away? I believe it is a good way to make a connection with the model, that is why we have favorites. Giving the model info you dont want others to see makes a better private experience, a more personal one on one experience. I hope the trial period is a flop.
jelly420
Created by: jelly420

2/9/12 @ 7:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That's certainly your prerogative but I hope you decide to visit and see what it's like.

You don't have to interact with the other customers; you're already seeing what they're saying anyway. Private one-on-one shows or sending messages (free) are still great ways to communicate privately with a performer of your choosing.

Brad

Basically, you're doing this to try and drive up the bottom line of this site or rely on a dodgy email system, thus needlessly dragging out something that could be resolved in a matter of a couple minutes....

I'm seriously starting to miss the good ol' days when the playing field was level and thing weren't changed, apparently, just for fun......
Created by: suggs

2/9/12 @ 9:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Adds my :twocents

2 weeks no whispers == BLISS !!!
farfle1954
Created by: farfle1954

2/9/12 @ 9:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I use the whisper occasionally, usually to ask a model will you do this or that before a private, so consequently will miss that. Telling the model "I sent you an email" and then waiting for it to be delivered and responded to seems like more of a disruption to chat than a quick whisper. I'm anxious to see how this works out.
trunder
Created by: trunder

2/9/12 @ 10:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree that having to wait for a response to an e mail takes too much time. It is easier to whisper what I want the model to do in a pvt. The model should have the right to control the amount of whispering in his room. :)
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails