User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

If You Like it, Great. If Not Then,,,,,
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: If You Like it, Great. If Not Then,,,,,
Derek99
Created by: derek99

1/10/10 @ 6:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'll join you for a cold one, too, G-Mann. At least, Dallas has been a winner, so far, which we both liked. :) :drinkup
Derek99

1/10/10 @ 8:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Before the Arizona, and Green Bay game started, I thought it would be a close one to call. When the game started, and after the first half, it looked like the birds were going to completely eat up the cheese heads until the second half. Green Bay, came alive, made a game of it, went into overtime, and Arizona prevailed. It was the highest scoring game in the playoffs. I would like to see New Orleans win over Arizona, and Indianapolis over Baltimore. I like Dallas, Indianapolis, and New Orleans. The New York Jet, and San Diego Charger game could be the playoff game of the week next weekend. I like the Chargers, too, but it could be a pick 'em type of game. I guess you can say I'm into these N.F.L. playoffs. :)
LickyaNice
Created by: lickyanice

1/10/10 @ 8:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i see it coming down to Balto, NY, Minnie, and Nawlins... Saints and Jets in the Bowl...
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

1/10/10 @ 11:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Before the Arizona, and Green Bay game started, I thought it would be a close one to call. When the game started, and after the first half, it looked like the birds were going to completely eat up the cheese heads until the second half. Green Bay, came alive, made a game of it, went into overtime, and Arizona prevailed. It was the highest scoring game in the playoffs. I would like to see New Orleans win over Arizona, and Indianapolis over Baltimore. I like Dallas, Indianapolis, and New Orleans. The New York Jet, and San Diego Charger game could be the playoff game of the week next weekend. I like the Chargers, too, but it could be a pick 'em type of game. I guess you can say I'm into these N.F.L. playoffs. :)

The Packers -vs- Cardinals game had a crazy high score. Who would have guessed it would end on a defensive play. It looked like the defenses had checked out for the night. Hopefully some of next week's games are as close :drinkup
Created by: lickau

1/11/10 @ 1:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Games this weekend

Nail biter Arizona- Green Bay :thumbsup

wOOOOOOOOOOOOhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fOOtball :drinkup
Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

1/11/10 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK.. I don't watch sports on my own, so I have yet to really understand everything you all have been posting. BUT- I have been watching more lately, and learning. I am looking forward to being able to converse about it. I did watch a little of the Patriots game, and when the one guy's head bounced like a ball off the ground, it made me cringe. Anyone know what I am talking about? I am currious, as I would like to know if he is ok, or if the bouncing did something after all.

I do like to watch games in person. Maybe I need to get tickets to one of the games..
G-Mann

1/11/10 @ 8:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK.. I don't watch sports on my own, so I have yet to really understand everything you all have been posting. BUT- I have been watching more lately, and learning. I am looking forward to being able to converse about it. I did watch a little of the Patriots game, and when the one guy's head bounced like a ball off the ground, it made me cringe. Anyone know what I am talking about? I am currious, as I would like to know if he is ok, or if the bouncing did something after all.

I do like to watch games in person. Maybe I need to get tickets to one of the games..

Not sure which player it was. If you go to a pro game, you will absolutely love it. Sports are always better in person :drinkup
Brintney James
Created by: Brintney James

1/11/10 @ 9:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

pass the cra-ras and vanilla stolli. this is a learning adventure.
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

1/11/10 @ 9:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seen Mr. Mark McGwuire admitted to using steroids on the news today

I could tell he was using juice----doesnt take a rocket scientist to see a difference between natural and fake muscle

Disappointing to see athletes resort to such things just to win or set records

G-Mann

1/11/10 @ 9:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I could tell he was using juice----doesnt take a rocket scientist to see a difference between natural and fake muscle

Like his ex buddy Canseco too. :bulb
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

1/11/10 @ 10:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't think he did it for records. His career was plagued with injuries so he needed something to heal him. Sure it made him a freak of nature. Compare his forearms from 1989 and the late 90's. But the hardest thing to do in pro sports is hit a fastball. He still had to use natural ability for that.

If there was something i could take to enhance my performance at work, sure i'd do it :twocents
G-Mann

1/12/10 @ 8:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't think he did it for records. His career was plagued with injuries so he needed something to heal him. Sure it made him a freak of nature. Compare his forearms from 1989 and the late 90's. But the hardest thing to do in pro sports is hit a fastball. He still had to use natural ability for that.

If there was something i could take to enhance my performance at work, sure i'd do it :twocents

Speaking of swinging bats... Did you see Inglorious Basterds? Funny shit :orglaugh
hfactor_

1/12/10 @ 8:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Speaking of swinging bats... Did you see Inglorious Basterds? Funny shit :orglaugh

Haven't had a chance yet, but its out on Blueray. Looking forward to "Book Of Eli" this weekend.
SlVlASl-l
Created by: slvlasl-l

1/12/10 @ 11:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Mark McGwire saying he used steriods is like some of these lovely ladies saying they had there boobs done or they dye their hair... duh.

there was a reason 61 stood for so long.

hfactor_

1/12/10 @ 11:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Like his ex buddy Canseco too. :bulb

Canseco is a WHOLE different story :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
G-Mann

1/12/10 @ 5:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Haven't had a chance yet, but its out on Blueray. Looking forward to "Book Of Eli" this weekend.

That looks like it will be one great Denzel movie. :thumbsup
G-Mann

1/13/10 @ 8:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Mark McGwire saying he used steriods is like some of these lovely ladies saying they had there boobs done or they dye their hair... duh.

there was a reason 61 stood for so long.

Boobs and hair done? Here? :orglaugh
Derek99

1/16/10 @ 9:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I haven't seen the movie "Inglorious Basterds" either. The movie is up for a few "Golden Globe Awards." I have seen both of the "Kill Bill" movies, which I enjoyed a lot. Put "Denzel Washington" in any movie as any character, and he always does a really good, or great job. He is that good of an actor. :)
Created by: alberich

1/16/10 @ 9:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I haven't seen the movie "Inglorious Basterds" either. The movie is up for a few "Golden Globe Awards." I have seen both of the "Kill Bill" movies, which I enjoyed a lot. Put "Denzel Washington" in any movie as any character, and he always does a really good, or great job. He is that good of an actor. :)

Inglorious Basterds is the best Quentin Tarantino since Pulp Fiction - a must have seen :thumbsup :thumbsup
G-Mann

1/16/10 @ 1:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I liked Kill Bill much better than Kill Bill 2, but it was ok too. How about the scene where Uma fought with Gogo? :winkwink Denzel is a premiere actor, he deserves the accolades and what he gets per movie. :thumbsup

Inglorious Basterds is the best Quentin Tarantino since Pulp Fiction - a must have seen :thumbsup :thumbsup

It is a GREAT movie a definite must see :drinkup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails