User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

So what's up with the credits??
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: So what's up with the credits??
jimmyzzz
Created by: jimmyzzz

1/1/10 @ 4:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I looked today at the credit prices per minute that is now with every girl. I noticed they are not 30, 60 and 90 anymore. They vary, I saw a premiere at 70 credits a minute, one at 80 and many other variations. This is good up to a point, but how far can the model go or is it her studio's call? If it is the studio's call I hope the model does not get less for the work she does! Does this mean a model can adjust price per customer, the way some models work in premiere for a few hours and then go back to normal and so on? Also how far does this go, if a model want to charge 10 credits a minute just so she gets minutes...is this possible? This now opens up a new field of questions or bartering...hmmmmmmmm. Maybe now the free whites will begin to sound like Wimpy from the Popeye cartoons..."I will gladly pay you 2 credits Tuesday for a naked dance now." - ok maybe not that far, but who knows. :guitar
Brintney James
Created by: Brintney James

1/1/10 @ 4:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you enjoy the company of a special model. what does it matter what the credits are??

Invisa-Dude.
Created by: invisa-dude.

1/1/10 @ 5:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They implemented a new system to allow the models to adjust their rates more precisely than Semi/Standard/Premiere :thumbsup
jimmyzzz
Created by: jimmyzzz

1/1/10 @ 5:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you enjoy the company of a special model. what does it matter what the credits are??

I agree with you Ms James...but I can see what will happen and make it more difficult on you performers with some people trying to bargain for more, I hope I am wrong.
Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

1/1/10 @ 9:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I looked today at the credit prices per minute that is now with every girl. I noticed they are not 30, 60 and 90 anymore. They vary, I saw a premiere at 70 credits a minute, one at 80 and many other variations. This is good up to a point, but how far can the model go or is it her studio's call? If it is the studio's call I hope the model does not get less for the work she does! Does this mean a model can adjust price per customer, the way some models work in premiere for a few hours and then go back to normal and so on? Also how far does this go, if a model want to charge 10 credits a minute just so she gets minutes...is this possible? This now opens up a new field of questions or bartering...hmmmmmmmm. Maybe now the free whites will begin to sound like Wimpy from the Popeye cartoons..."I will gladly pay you 2 credits Tuesday for a naked dance now." - ok maybe not that far, but who knows. :guitar

There are limits, and each model has different limits, I think. It varies from model to model, and studio to studio. I am not sure how it is decided. I will say, there will not be any low-balling, if that is what you are concerned with. Maybe more options for us models to give 'special thank you's' to those of you who treat us so well.
As for the 'free-whites'.. They already do in a lot of cases!!
ghscion
Created by: ghscion

1/2/10 @ 12:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I too agree with the above statements if you like a model well enough spend that hard earned cash with her and have the nice private you desire
Glyde
Created by: glyde

1/2/10 @ 8:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I see the different CPM rates as a tool for models. They are the ones who make the determination not us, so why dwell on an absurdly negative spin of members begging for reduced rate? I don't see it happening.
Even if it does..models have the patience to put up with 'show boob,handbra,etc etc' I think they can handle this.
Master10999
Created by: master10999

1/2/10 @ 11:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would never pay 70 to 90 credits per minute to see ANY model. These high priced models are pricing themselves out of potential private shows. :guitar
Miss Pandora
Created by: Miss Pandora

1/3/10 @ 12:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is so new, I'm not sure how it works, but it's my understanding the rates are set by the studio, NOT the model.
Ockie69
Created by: ockie69

1/3/10 @ 12:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I believe Miss Pandora is correct in that the rates are determined by the studio if the model belongs to one. The rates are also dependent on whether or not the model is Premier. The Premier models are the ones 70 and up range.

The change in rates can be a positve factor. Case in point a model I frequently visit was able to lower the rates as kind of a xmas/new year bonus for loyal customers, and incentive for new customers.

I also agree with the comments regarding if you like a certain model, paying a little more is not an issue. And usually these models are Premier and have a loyal fan-base. And every so often most will drop to regular status to allow incentives to new customers.
Taisa
Created by: Taisa

1/3/10 @ 7:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would never pay 70 to 90 credits per minute to see ANY model. These high priced models are pricing themselves out of potential private shows. :guitar

As far as I noticed, the girls who are 90 credits dont seem to ever stay in open chat too long. So I dont agree with you, based on what did you say this?
Created by: lickau

1/3/10 @ 8:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have visited models in Semi [30 credits per minute] and in Premium [70-90 credits per minute] as well as Regular [60 credits per minute with occasional 40,45,+ 55]

Most Models can adjust thier rates
Many models reduced rates over the Holidays as a gift to members :thumbsup

Chose what you like
Rates should not make you visit and know a model :twocents

Many promotions and discounts [10 % more credits is available most weeks and Holidays]

Enjoy the models you like and take time to visit
There are MANY nice people here :thumbsup
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

1/3/10 @ 8:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

40 CPM or 90 CPM... if you are talking about your favorite... WHO CARES??? I mean OMG! So many think that the ladies (and gents) have it so easy. They come and lay in front of a cam and make alot of $$. That is all bull shit. The models work very hard for every minute of credit the earn, and they do NOT get close to the amounts we pay per actual minute. So maybe instead of complaining about how some models are pricing themselves out of "your" business, just take someone private.

I couldn't believe it, but once I actually saw a member type that his "favorite" model had went premiere, so he would "never" go private with her again. Not that he would go less often or once in a while with her, but he would "not" go with her. I guess she wasn't really a favorite.

So take this as you will. What ever a model's rates are, they are, so just go private or go elsewhere. :twocents
Marani
Created by: marani

1/3/10 @ 9:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Premium models always get the most privates it seems, so the "high rates mean no privates" is simply not true. Maybe for the guys who can't afford it, but there are certainly some very big spenders on this site with enough income to spend as they please.

I've been one of those but after spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on this site I decided to step down and lay low.
Created by: suggs

1/3/10 @ 1:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps this will help

Taken from the VIP forums posted November 28th by Brad

One year ago we introduced both the Semi-Private and Premiere Chat show types, growing the system from the 60 credit per minute (hereafter referred to as "cpm") show type. Each of these was a success in its own right; giving both customers and performers more choice and variety.

Now we're going to expand the choice again, but this time by adding new show show rates; i.e. we're not adding new "types" of shows with different rules, but rather new rates for existing show types. The rate is still set when the performer logs into the system.

Standard 30cpm
Standard 35cpm
Standard 40cpm
Standard 45cpm
Standard 50cpm
Standard 55cpm
Standard 60cpm ** CURRENT **

Each of the standard show types will feature a private-show mode and a voyeur-mode at roughly 1/3 the cost of the paid show rate.

Multi-User 10cpm
Multi-User 15cpm
Multi-User 20cpm
Multi-User 25cpm
Multi-User 30cpm
Multi-User 35cpm
Multi-User 40cpm
Multi-User 45cpm
Multi-User 50cpm
Multi-User 60cpm ** CURRENT **
Multi-User 70cpm
Multi-User 80cpm
Multi-User 90cpm

As you are probably aware, Multi-User shows allow for multiple people to join the show, each with access to video, audio, chat and the cam2cacm functionality.

Premiere 70cpm
Premiere 75cpm
Premiere 80cpm
Premiere 85cpm
Premiere 90cpm ** CURRENT **

These will have the same rules as our current Premiere rooms where only registered users can participate in the free chat. Just like standard shows, the Premiere shows will have the voyeur-mode option (more on this below) at roughly 1/3 the cost.

Marani
Created by: marani

1/3/10 @ 1:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gah, I wish someone would cross-post those important VIP messages to us regulars aswell. We're left in the dark while you VIPs get the full lowdown on new features..
Ockie69
Created by: ockie69

1/3/10 @ 4:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for posting that Suggs, that helps explain a lot. :thumbsup :thumbsup
Jesse Jacobs
Created by: Jesse Jacobs

1/3/10 @ 5:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't like it,, just my opinion because I am premier at 90 and since they added that I get a lot of beggers in open chat now because they want me to get their toy hard for them so they can go finish off with someone at lower credits.. that or I have people asking me all day to log in standard. Both are rather annoying. So yes you are right it does effect some of us in a negative way but then again it benefits the customers in a positive, so I can't complain

TalentSeeker
Created by: talentseeker

1/3/10 @ 5:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have no problem with the women on this site getting more money for their outstanding entertainment and allowing the rate to fluctuate by model seems reasonable...However, I believe that all NEW models should be required to offer services at a maximum rate (no more that 40 credits) for at least the first 90 days or 30 shows whichever comes first. This should allow the newbies to gain some MUCH NEEDED experience before they can charge more.
Created by: lickau

1/3/10 @ 5:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:twocents

You go to the restaraunt and MOST order what they want ...........

NOT by only the price :thumbsup

Members should not think of only price . You will miss out on many wonderful models

:guitar :party :drinkup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails