X
Create Your
Free Account!
Accédez aux spectacles privés nus
INSCRIVEZ-VOUS GRATUITEMENT!
I Agree to the Terms & Conditions
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.

wet dream

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

youngboy19
12/29/09, 2:16pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Posted: 12/29/09, 2:16pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

I swear i get horny like 30 times a day lol its getting annoying cant concentrate during school when im thinking about jesse jacobs and luckye daye and tatiana lee fucking my brains out all at once:) taking my innocents away from me and giving a really nice blowjob making me moan as they suck my fat chocolate cock and tickle my balls then jesse rides me so mazingly and luckye daye giving me a titjob with her huge fun bags and tatiana lee with her tight asian pussy wrapped around me huge 9in and yes it is 9inches i checked lol cock fucking me while i look deeply into her eyes and bust a huge load in all there mouths mmmmm damn i should be one of the sex story writers lmao.:)

Jesse Jacobs
1/2/10, 6:04am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Posted: 1/2/10, 6:04am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
PERFORMER
I swear i get horny like 30 times a day lol its getting annoying cant concentrate during school when im thinking about jesse jacobs and luckye daye and tatiana lee fucking my brains out all at once:) taking my innocents away from me and giving a really nice blowjob making me moan as they suck my fat chocolate cock and tickle my balls then jesse rides me so mazingly and luckye daye giving me a titjob with her huge fun bags and tatiana lee with her tight asian pussy wrapped around me huge 9in and yes it is 9inches i checked lol cock fucking me while i look deeply into her eyes and bust a huge load in all there mouths mmmmm damn i should be one of the sex story writers lmao.:)

SOMEONE was a little horny when they wrote this =b then again yes u always r

Tatiana Lee
1/2/10, 7:27pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Posted: 1/2/10, 7:27pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Tatiana Lee
PERFORMER

Oh my my YoungBoy19...Again u r too cute hun. Loving this wet dream of urs...Ur making me wet just reading it..hehe

xoxo
Tatiana

Sara Lynn
1/2/10, 7:38pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Posted: 1/2/10, 7:38pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Sara Lynn
PERFORMER

hmmm now this is a party l wanna play in.. yumm :hitit

kisses on all yer best bits....
SL