User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Getting to know us chatters.
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Getting to know us chatters.
Sara Lynn
Created by: Sara Lynn

12/12/09 @ 7:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

crap everybody must be posting... or l took too long to reply.....

so a blatant bump
Created by: suggs

12/12/09 @ 7:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ps somebody should asks Suggs what he thinks about JimmyChoo Shoes... :orglaugh

Nothing against the shoes - only the lying 2faced cheating bitchwhore of an ex that I had bought them for !

Still gave them to her as you well know Sara -- once they had been on a trip THROUGH a wood chipper.

I mean what would I do with a pair of Choos - wasn't in my colour !
:orglaugh

Jimmy Choo shoes -- $650,

Hire of a wood chipper for a couple of hours $100,

Bitches face on opening a bow to see Choo Chippings - PRICELESS

Some things money just can't buy,
For everything else theres mastercard !!
Sara Lynn

12/12/09 @ 8:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hahaha.... aw you so have me laffin about that once again... l know you love the Choo's...

and good for you to know what she was givin it to somebody else.. er her ex if l am not mistaken...

and of course there is some misfortune in this story... but it is ' priceless'

thx for be you suggsie...and a great thread... lol

kisses on yer best bits..
SL
xox
Sara Lynn

12/12/09 @ 8:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thx for be you suggsie...

crap should be *thx for bein you suggsie*

12/13/09 @ 8:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't forget about top 10 list of most asked questions, no answers needed.

It will help us guys to make our bio's better by including information that the models like to know :)

Well as the response has been average may have to post all quedtions to reach 10

If any more questions appear i'll answer them.
Kertus
Created by: kertus

12/13/09 @ 8:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dunno wat number question this is but here's anther ta get u closer ta ur 10....

Wat would ya say makes u such a chick magnet ... please answer as acuratly as ya can coz I will be basing the rest of my life on ya answer.

Thanks Kert (kertus)
Kertus
Created by: kertus

12/15/09 @ 6:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK so it's a secret ... i can live with that ... but uuummm..

12/15/09 @ 8:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK so it's a secret ... i can live with that ... but uuummm..

Actually i am gonna answer tomorrow, typing it up in word first. Have been either working or sleeping.
davidnyc
Created by: davidnyc

12/16/09 @ 12:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

sorry if i offended you...but this thread does seem to be a bit ego driven.. do you act like this in the real world..ask girls to give you list that you approve to ask questions about you..haha..i think not they would for sure laugh at you..but i see your ego is satisfied here in fantasy laND AND YOU CAN BE KING STUD...good for you... but a little sad for sure..take care stud..

12/16/09 @ 2:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It takes more than you can throw out to offend me davey

12/16/09 @ 4:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kertus -- I dont really think i am what you call a chick magnet, I just have been lucky.

Simple little things can make all the difference -- keep at least 90% of any time you are chatting to a woman as eye contact, remain interested in things she is telling you about herself, its not all about us guys - there needs to be give and take. Make her feel like she is special - not just with presents but little gestures - holding a door open if you go into a club or if you go for a meal - hold her chair when she sits down.

The tilt of the head, a hint of a smile all can be used to impless women - basic body language. IF you see a woman at the bar and offer her a drink but she declines - jst smile and walk away without saying something stupid like "Well it's your loss darlin" but either with a dignified silence or a polite 'sorry to of bothered you*'

* dont say it in a sarcastic tone unless you wish to be wearing whatever she is drinking at the time ( I know this from personal experience )

I've been lucky in meeting beautiful women that I have had dates with - and also I have had a LOT more tell me to Piss off. You live and learn is my experience.

1 thing i try to use as a rule of thumb is having sisters - I try yo speak to womnen I met how I would hope guys chat to my sisters - put myself in my sisters perspective- No woman wants to hear the same old tired chat up lines.

The right amount of personal confidence helps as well - dont go out thinking you are gods gift and act all macho - nowadays MANY women find the whole caveman attitude as being extinct. Same with guys that are so wet that anything they wear thats metal rusts after 1 day. Self assuredness but with a hint of personal vulnerability seems to work for me - but that will no doubt not be same for other guys.

Most of my small success has been by watching people and also the values I was taught by my parents to just be myself and have respect for others as I would hope they respect me.

Honey Brown
Created by: Honey Brown

12/17/09 @ 1:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kertus -- I dont really think i am what you call a chick magnet, I just have been lucky.

Simple little things can make all the difference -- keep at least 90% of any time you are chatting to a woman as eye contact, remain interested in things she is telling you about herself, its not all about us guys - there needs to be give and take. Make her feel like she is special - not just with presents but little gestures - holding a door open if you go into a club or if you go for a meal - hold her chair when she sits down.

The tilt of the head, a hint of a smile all can be used to impless women - basic body language. IF you see a woman at the bar and offer her a drink but she declines - jst smile and walk away without saying something stupid like "Well it's your loss darlin" but either with a dignified silence or a polite 'sorry to of bothered you*'

* dont say it in a sarcastic tone unless you wish to be wearing whatever she is drinking at the time ( I know this from personal experience )

I've been lucky in meeting beautiful women that I have had dates with - and also I have had a LOT more tell me to Piss off. You live and learn is my experience.

1 thing i try to use as a rule of thumb is having sisters - I try yo speak to womnen I met how I would hope guys chat to my sisters - put myself in my sisters perspective- No woman wants to hear the same old tired chat up lines.

The right amount of personal confidence helps as well - dont go out thinking you are gods gift and act all macho - nowadays MANY women find the whole caveman attitude as being extinct. Same with guys that are so wet that anything they wear thats metal rusts after 1 day. Self assuredness but with a hint of personal vulnerability seems to work for me - but that will no doubt not be same for other guys.

Most of my small success has been by watching people and also the values I was taught by my parents to just be myself and have respect for others as I would hope they respect me.

well said sugga wogga......... you BE you and thats what makes u such a chick magnet :)
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails