User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Happy Birthday Bianca
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Happy Birthday Bianca
mike51189
Created by: mike51189

5/27/14 @ 6:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Happy Birthday BB your such an awesome person and a great friend hope that today is a great day and all your wishes come true you are one of a kind and always a good time hope you have a great day Love Ya :) :thumbsup
Derek99
Created by: derek99

5/27/14 @ 7:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Happy Birthday, Bianca".
mashfan
Created by: mashfan

5/27/14 @ 8:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Happy Birthday BB your such an awesome person and a great friend hope that today is a great day and all your wishes come true you are one of a kind and always a good time hope you have a great day Love Ya :) :thumbsup

:) :smoking :guitar :party :twocents :drinkup hi bianca happy brithday
sweet heart and many more from your frind mashfan
:drinkup cheers :drinkup
timbo-83
Created by: timbo-83

5/27/14 @ 9:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

happy burpday :)
Bineka
Created by: Bineka

5/27/14 @ 10:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

heyy!!! hello! i llook today this message! thx!!! :) you are very sweet and attentive

Bineka

5/27/14 @ 10:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Happy Birthday, Bianca".

thx :) ( is litle late for reply haha, ) big kiss
Bineka

5/27/14 @ 10:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) :smoking :guitar :party :twocents :drinkup hi bianca happy brithday
sweet heart and many more from your frind mashfan
:drinkup cheers :drinkup

thx love!! i hope see you soon

Bineka

5/27/14 @ 10:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

happy burpday :)

Thx timbo!! :) big kiss for you too.. see you soon muah

timbo-83
Created by: timbo-83

5/28/14 @ 11:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bianca Norwood
Created by: Bianca Norwood

5/28/14 @ 3:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (This forum post was for me, right - I want to make sure before I make my speech......) Teehee!
Bianca Norwood

5/28/14 @ 3:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

heyy!!! hello! i llook today this message! thx!!! :) you are very sweet and attentive

Oh, BINEKA, I'm sorry - was this post for you? I'm sorry to have stolen your thunder. I assumed it was for me because my name is BIANCA and that's what I read it as. Plus, my birthday is 5/27. How could I just assume it was for me??? Right?? How silly of me! My apologies.
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

5/28/14 @ 10:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh, BINEKA, I'm sorry - was this post for you? I'm sorry to have stolen your thunder. I assumed it was for me because my name is BIANCA and that's what I read it as. Plus, my birthday is 5/27. How could I just assume it was for me??? Right?? How silly of me! My apologies.

lmfto ... and happy belated birthday fellow (twit.smasher) MUHAHAHAHAHA!

. adding some promotional shite .

http://youtu.be/xwEPc1bPEMg

*blue ermin loop where going promotional is fully supported http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Bianca Norwood

5/29/14 @ 9:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lmfto ... and happy belated birthday fellow (twit.smasher) MUHAHAHAHAHA!

. adding some promotional shite .

BLAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare I think this post was for me, right?

*blue ermin loop where going promotional is fully supported http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *

Created by: agrat.bat.mahlat

5/29/14 @ 12:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

. ah the separation .

i KNOW right? the confusion of dates and times and constructed, by dyslexic name, identities ... but just use the EYES and LOOK ... let perception and sensation rule (as they should ... morality is ... well it just sucks, it's so unjust)

on the one hand we behold Bianca - properly celebrated by a favorite fan ... on her day of, if not origination at least arrival eh?
and
on the other (i prefer using my right, held under, laying upon it while ...) we have Bineka ...

one a full seven course of insane laughter, burning delight, and generous portions

the other more like the blinchiki i came to adore, light buttery and oh god (drools) with caviar?

both delightful, both HERE ... so make your choices based on appetites that fit your taste just perfectly (at any given moment) ... and remember to visit The Concession Stand in theLobby for souvenirs!

. both *

*blue ermin loop preferences served 24/7-365 days a year http://www.flirt4free.com *
Bianca Norwood

5/30/14 @ 10:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

. ah the separation .

i KNOW right? the confusion of dates and times and constructed, by dyslexic name, identities ... but just use the EYES and LOOK ... let perception and sensation rule (as they should ... morality is ... well it just sucks, it's so unjust)

on the one hand we behold Bianca - properly celebrated by a favorite fan ... on her day of, if not origination at least arrival eh?
and
on the other (i prefer using my right, held under, laying upon it while ...) we have Bineka ...

one a full seven course of insane laughter, burning delight, and generous portions

the other more like the blinchiki i came to adore, light buttery and oh god (drools) with caviar?

both delightful, both HERE ... so make your choices based on appetites that fit your taste just perfectly (at any given moment) ... and remember to visit The Concession Stand in theLobby for souvenirs!

. both *

*blue ermin loop preferences served 24/7-365 days a year http://www.flirt4free.com *

Haha!!! So glad I'm not the crepe!
Derek99
Created by: derek99

5/30/14 @ 11:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If this birthday thread was for Bineka, then Mike should've spelt her model name as that, and not Bianca to have saved the confusion in the first place. :twocents
Created by: deadly_little_mandypants

5/30/14 @ 2:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If this birthday thread was for Bineka, then Mike should've spelt her model name as that, and not Bianca to have saved the confusion in the first place. :twocents

better drop yer dosage Derruck ... this thread IS for Bianca *shoves you back into your hockey net* SCORE!

*throat hoarse from issuing birfday (lube) to Bianca http://www.flirt4free.com/forums * (kiss) non-forum EmoteIconOgraphy
Created by: ourjeffie

5/30/14 @ 5:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:twocents

If this birthday thread was for Bianca Norwood then perhaps mike51189 should have written her model name in full, as there are many models with "Bianca" in their name
Created by: agrat.bat.mahlat

5/30/14 @ 6:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:twocents

If this birthday thread was for Bianca Norwood then perhaps mike51189 should have written her model name in full, as there are many models with "Bianca" in their name

"IF? .... IF?"
at some point you mudda fuckahhhhs wit your :twocents gonna FINALLY have bought a foking BIRFDAY present ...

. when all is said ... .

mike51189
Created by: mike51189

5/30/14 @ 7:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If everyone wants this cleared up this post was for Bianca Fucking Norwood not Bineka i wrote it on her birthday for her why would I write a birthday wish for someone on a day thats not there birthday thats just stupid i know the difference between Bianca and Bineka maybe Bineka should learn how to read before she goes and starts accepting wishes on things that her name isnt even on
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails