X
Create Your
Free Account!
Accédez aux spectacles privés nus
INSCRIVEZ-VOUS GRATUITEMENT!
I Agree to the Terms & Conditions
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen

Just wondering

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

LOUNIEONWHEELZ
8/11/10, 3:01pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Posted: 8/11/10, 3:01pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

I have noticed that since the site let the non-members back on the site there ahve been allot of what i would call bots in allot of the modesl rooms. I may be wrong about this. But i would like to get some feedback from the memebers and the models alike on this subject. Again i am not trying to cause any trouble. I just want to see if i am the only person who feels this way.

Bryanna Spanks
8/11/10, 9:45pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Posted: 8/11/10, 9:45pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
I have noticed that since the site let the non-members back on the site there ahve been allot of what i would call bots in allot of the modesl rooms. I may be wrong about this. But i would like to get some feedback from the memebers and the models alike on this subject. Again i am not trying to cause any trouble. I just want to see if i am the only person who feels this way.

The non-members never went away, they just couldn't be seen by everyone. I think there is an option for members, to block grey users chat. Models may have that option as well, but I am not sure right this second. I iwll check when I sign on in a little bit.

paperpunch09
8/11/10, 9:55pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Posted: 8/11/10, 9:55pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Forum Veteran

Yes, VIPs can turn off the gray users chat so they personally can't see it. Regular members cannot at the moment.

Easyfellow
8/12/10, 9:47am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Posted: 8/12/10, 9:47am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

I have visited various rooms for a couple of years now and i.m.o. the situation in the rooms is neither worse nor better than before.
I didn't see a change after the non-members were allowed to be here again.
Maybe its just the way how someone is looking at it.
Most models and most members don't care and - if necessary - they just ignore and stay relaxed.
I agree that a few troublemakers pop up now and then, but certainly not more often than a few years ago.

Online Now