User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Fetish Chat

Impact Play – ‘Thud’ or ‘Sting’?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Fetish Chat: Impact Play – ‘Thud’ or ‘Sting’?
Created by: vskarly

10/10/16 @ 2:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Impact play – which is the erotic act of one person striking another for sexual gratification – is a multifaceted activity that dates back all the way to 490 BC (Check it out, its true! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_of_the_Whipping). Needless to say, spanking and other impact play activities have been performed erotically for millenniums.

Lots of activities fall under the umbrella of impact play: flogging, whipping, caning, spanking, slapping, and so on. Two of the most notorious sensations associated with impact play are thud and sting; impact play produces either a thud sensation or a sting sensation, and sometimes even a combination of both! Typically, paddle spanks produce more of a thud sensation and whip strikes produce more of a sting sensation. The thinner the toy and the faster it’s wielded, the smaller the impact area and the more ‘stingy’ of a sensation it will produce; in contrast, the heavier the toy and the more mass It has, the more of a ‘thuddy’ sensation it will produce.

In your opinion, do you prefer more of a ‘sting’ sensation or a ‘thud’ sensation during impact play? Or do you experience a different sensation all together? Please share with us your thoughts on the ‘thud’ and ‘sting’ of impact play! :thumbsup
Emery Vox
Created by: Emery Vox

4/25/17 @ 1:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love it all, but it really depends on my mood and what kind of scene I'm going for. I can take really intense impact from thuddy things like floggers (which is one of my favorites) and I especially love that thuddy play tends to be really rhythmic. I get into a floatier sub space with thuddy tools, but thuddy toys tend to not leave marks on me. I love marks, and I also find that my favorite sadists prefer giving stingy pain, so I "put up with" stingy toys like canes and whips to make them happy and get the pretty marks that make me so happy the next day. But I don't enjoy the stingy toys as much, so I tend to ask for them if I'm less interested in a floaty high and more looking to be punished and/or degraded. I'm more likely to cry from stingy pain, and there's something nice about a scene that ends with lots of tears and snuggles.

So really, I love it all! It just depends on what kind of mood I'm in.
Created by: velvettongue41

12/3/17 @ 7:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Impact play – which is the erotic act of one person striking another for sexual gratification – is a multifaceted activity that dates back all the way to 490 BC (Check it out, its true! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_of_the_Whipping). Needless to say, spanking and other impact play activities have been performed erotically for millenniums.

Lots of activities fall under the umbrella of impact play: flogging, whipping, caning, spanking, slapping, and so on. Two of the most notorious sensations associated with impact play are thud and sting; impact play produces either a thud sensation or a sting sensation, and sometimes even a combination of both! Typically, paddle spanks produce more of a thud sensation and whip strikes produce more of a sting sensation. The thinner the toy and the faster it’s wielded, the smaller the impact area and the more ‘stingy’ of a sensation it will produce; in contrast, the heavier the toy and the more mass It has, the more of a ‘thuddy’ sensation it will produce.

In your opinion, do you prefer more of a ‘sting’ sensation or a ‘thud’ sensation during impact play? Or do you experience a different sensation all together? Please share with us your thoughts on the ‘thud’ and ‘sting’ of impact play! :thumbsup

Fascinating

FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

12/5/17 @ 5:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WOW! This just clarified my life!
I like THUDs and hate stings. Nails digging into my back is THE biggest turn off I could have. Nipple biting might actually be a bigger turn off. I reactively decked someone once for biting my nipples.
However, I love chest or gut punching. Intense back or shoulder massage, especially where I'm getting punched is really hot.
Face slapping however is really hot. Slapping is that middle ground and I'm usually okay with that. Deep vibration is hot. Skin surface attacks make me wanna attack, not fuck.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails