User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Fetish Chat

‘Topping’ from the ‘bottom’?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Fetish Chat: ‘Topping’ from the ‘bottom’?
Created by: vskarly

10/3/16 @ 2:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Topping from the bottom is a concept or phrase that receives a lot of criticism from the community; some kinksters look at it in a positive light while others reject the concept entirely. So what is Topping from the bottom?

Example 1: Consent and negotiation are compelte. A Mistress bends over the kitchen counter and instructs her submissive to paddle her ass with nice long, deep thuddy strokes. Here, the Mistress is taking the traditional position of the bottom (i.e. receiving spanks) and the bottom is taking the traditional role of the Top (i.e. giving spanks) BUT the Mistress is still in control of the scene (i.e. commanding the spanks to be given). So the Mistress is ‘Topping’ from the ‘bottom’. Another example could be when a Mistress instructs her sub to give her a foot massage.

Example 2: Consent and negotiation are complete. The Mistress instructs her sub to clean and complete necessary chores within the house, like discussed. The sub back talks his Mistress, refusing to do the chores on the grounds that he just doesn’t want to, even after he’s already negotiated to worship and serve her. This could also be considered ‘Topping’ from the ‘bottom’ because the submissive is attempting to control the scene even after negotiating his servitude to the Mistress. In this light, Topping from the bottom is seen as a criticism of an unruly submissive.

What is your opinion on ‘Topping’ from the ‘bottom’? Do you approve of the idea? Why or why not? Do you have a different definition? Please share with us your thoughts on this kinky concept :thumbsup
Kinky Queen
Created by: Kinky Queen

10/4/16 @ 1:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like example 1 I'm a switch and there's times when I'm dominating delivering spanks and then get turned on and instruct my sub to give me some spankings as well, if they do a bad job, I'll switch back and deliver harder spanks. I don't like unruly subs as mentioned in example 2, that's a good way to give away your sub spot to someone more deserving, I don't like time wasters, my orgasms are more important than yours

Created by: chrisdk

10/4/16 @ 3:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like both concepts :). I like to be allowed to be adventurous :party.

More so, I love to be a bit rebellish and to provoke my master's anger. Love to resist and then beg even more for my desires.
Emery Vox
Created by: Emery Vox

4/28/17 @ 3:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I definitely agree with Kinky Queen, as a switch I'm a fan of the first example. As a bit of a brat, I'm okay with example 2 ONLY if the top has given their consent to bratty behavior in advance (essentially, planning for a funishment scene). As a top if I haven't told my sub that they can be bratty that day their either getting a serious punishment or kicked to the curb.

Created by: subprincess2missl

7/12/17 @ 5:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:twocents As a switch who has been in the lifestyle for over 20 years I know that the true definition of topping from the bottom would be when the submissive is giving orders (or trying to at least) to the Dominant such as when being spanked and telling the Dominant to do it harder. Thus they are topping from the bottom, although the previous 2 examples could be cited as accurate the Dominant is NEVER a bottom.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails